Song from MTV's "The Hills"

Thread: Song from MTV's "The Hills"

Tags: None
  1. UHOHitsxMEGSTER said:

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by samantha34
    turns out..it isnt a real song. it was only made for the preview. the artist is Bexy and what you heard was the whole song. i was very dissapointed when I found out..but oh well.

ohkay you know how you said that to that person?
    wellll..
    were you talking about that song that was like
    "you gotta belive, you gotta believe in me" ?

if you can,
    email me back
    megmej@aol.com

thanks
  2. Candi3287 said:

Ahh i love that song that goes "you got a problem with me, i got a problem with you" from when Whitney is on the runway and i cant figure out who it is or anything! Anyone know? I tried to Google the lyrics cause thats what i do with every other song on that show. But this one is tough. Any help would be lovely
  3. caliboyrocker said:

Can someone help me out? im looking for a song that was playing in the commercial for laguna beach 3... it doesnt show any of the characters. it just has a bunch of words and back splashes of the beach in the commercial.. the song itself sounds something liek this...

"the one thing i chose to remember is
    that your MAMA MAMA MAMA should have let me babysit"

it sound sliek pretty fast chick pop rock its cute.. can someone tell me who it is and what the songs called?
  4. cutloose said:

Wink You got a problem with me

Quote Originally Posted by Candi3287
    Ahh i love that song that goes "you got a problem with me, i got a problem with you" from when Whitney is on the runway and i cant figure out who it is or anything! Anyone know? I tried to Google the lyrics cause thats what i do with every other song on that show. But this one is tough. Any help would be lovely

It is by the Hancuffs.....Look em up on myspace it is the only place I can find the song....Hope it helps
  5. xonicolie said:

okay, someone plllllllease help me out!

i heard a song on there that i want SO BAD.
    last night's episode. newest one. (lauren's birthday)
    anyways. very beginning. when the girls are walking around.

the only lyrics i caught were
    "you know troubles gonna come knocking at your door"

i've looked & looked and cant find anything.
    HELP PLEASEEEE!
  6. rachel said:

Smile The Hills

i know this post isnt about the songs from The Hills but bare with me.
    Im trying to download The Hills episodes
    I have tried both the MTV site and numerous Lauren Conrad fan sites to accomplish this. but nothing has seemed to work yet.
    I have tried dowloading off Limewire but nothing works.
    can ANYONE help me, either tell me how to, or send them if you have the episodes
    PLEASE HELP, this is very important
  7. Jayelsea said:

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by tamtam777
    I can't find a sample, can you guys search for the song "This is me" by Danielle McKee. I think its that one. Limewire acting funny and i'm going to bed.
    here's the song "This Is Me" by Danielle McKee.

http://www.box.net/public/07y23lxbe9
  8. Jayelsea said:

Quote Originally Posted by Polkadot1813
    I cannot find this song: "and nobody knows you, who do you turn to? who do you turn to?"

I was told it was by Vaughan Penn but I just cannot find it... if anyone has found it lemme know

On LC's website http://lauren-conrad.net/soundtrack.php

it says Vaughan Penn "angel's fly" but I can't find that on limewire

thank you :-)

here ya go. you can download it
    http://www.box.net/public/i9sa6o66oh
  9. xonicolie said:

does anyone know where i can download bring on the day by vaughan penn?
  10. Jayelsea said:

Quote Originally Posted by xonicolie
    does anyone know where i can download bring on the day by vaughan penn?
    here ya go.
    http://www.box.net/public/6mil6svs7v
  11. xonicolie said:

Quote Originally Posted by Jayelsea
    thank you soo muchhh!
  12. mariabia1985 said:

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by caliboyrocker
    Can someone help me out? im looking for a song that was playing in the commercial for laguna beach 3... it doesnt show any of the characters. it just has a bunch of words and back splashes of the beach in the commercial.. the song itself sounds something liek this...

"the one thing i chose to remember is
    that your MAMA MAMA MAMA should have let me babysit"

it sound sliek pretty fast chick pop rock its cute.. can someone tell me who it is and what the songs called?

the band is called morningwood, and the song is called babysitter!
  13. noley_spn said:

the song with the lyrics of
    "Your standng on the edge of something good.
    But its the hardest thing you'll ever have to do
    and truth be told your begging on your knees
    saying please dont let it please dont let it be."
    its by the alternate routes..songs called " please don't let it be"
  14. alex123 said:

Default somone help!

does anyone know that song that plays on the night where jason and lauren fight on new years, its the last song after he kissed her in the garage. its like "i tried to make you love me but i cant walk away" or something???
  15. kennakb said:

Default song?

What's the song where it's Lauren's birthday and her and jason are laying on the bed at the end? I seriously would like to know. thanks!
  16. littlestar12 said:

hmmm does anyone know where i can get the song If Its Gonna Rain by Samantha Ronson!..i cant find it on limewire or anywhere =( ...andd does anyone know what song goes..." i'll make it up to you...." in the episode for Jasons birthday?....i really really want those songs PLEASE! thanks!
  17. carieshmarie said:

Quote Originally Posted by Ally01
    i have no idea what song this is!! can someone please help me??

part of it goes "do you ever have a day where you wish you could be someone else"

thank youu
    It's "Angels Fly" by Vaughan Penn.
  18. shortie0967 said:

Default the latest episode

i can't figure out for the life of me what the last song of the latest episode of the hills is.

it's starts out with piano and i think some of the lyrics are like "where did i go wrong" or something but in the actual epsiode they only play the instrumental part so i can't look up the lyrics online.

HELPP PELASEEEEE.
  19. imetjason06 said:

i just watched the epidsode where heidi broke up with jordan and there's a song that plays right before it shows her at audrina's place... the lyrics go something like "i'm barely hanging on..." ah anyone who knows that song please tell meeee.
  20. marsar91 said:

Default hi ...a favor?

Hi everybody, I need a song grom the show... I don`t know if anyone can tell me please the name... one part say something like "fell the rain on your lips...." is from the publicity of the show here in latinamerica (yes, tha`s why my bad english)... so if you can tell me somethign... THANKSĦĦ att:andre
    anything please... my msn is andrecaromartinesarmient@hotmail.com