Song from MTV's "The Hills"

Thread: Song from MTV's "The Hills"

Tags: None
  1. piateper said:

Does anybody know the song that is playing when Lauren and Jason go to dinner for the first time, not the one that's played while she's putting on her make up, is the one that comes after that one.
    Thanks
  2. hummer89 said:

Quote Originally Posted by shortie0967
    i can't figure out for the life of me what the last song of the latest episode of the hills is.

it's starts out with piano and i think some of the lyrics are like "where did i go wrong" or something but in the actual epsiode they only play the instrumental part so i can't look up the lyrics online.

HELPP PELASEEEEE.
    The song is Garrison Star - "Beautiful in Los Angeles"
  3. hummer89 said:

Default The song

Quote Originally Posted by hollaback123
    does anyone know who the artist is of the last song played on the season finale of the hills? it goes something like "are you still beautiful in los angeles its been so long I can't handle it"

hey the song is Garrison Star - "Beautiful in Los Angeles"
  4. karoletti said:

Lightbulb THAT GODDAMN MTB3-Song!

Quote Originally Posted by anxietygrl1
    Does ne one watch Making the band 3? i need the name of a song that is played in the episode where they go back to Dawns mothers dance school in New Orleans after the Hurricane! It's like

Oh Lord , I'm Coming Home
    It's been so long
    I've gone awaaaaaay

Have you been any lucky concerning this? I heard that song too and liked it...sounds like Indira Arie or so?! Would be great if you put it here if you found the answer?
  5. campbell said:

Quote Originally Posted by hollaback123
    does anyone know who the artist is of the last song played on the season finale of the hills? it goes something like "are you still beautiful in los angeles its been so long I can't handle it"
    Yeah, it's called "beautiful in los angeles" and it's by garrison starr
  6. ilovesprousexx said:

Quote Originally Posted by anditgoeslikethis
    i was just about to ask about that song....i love it and want it, but who the heck is it????
    its unwritten my natasha beddigfield
  7. ilovesprousexx said:

does anyone have dylan or cole sprouses sns or #s ?
  8. ilovesprousexx said:

??????????????
  9. kleine kimi said:

Default Music form th hills

hi everyone
    can somebody tell me how the song named which is playing when lauren explain what happend the last time at "the hills" ???
    please awnser me
    u can write me a mail when somebody know the song
    little_sweety29@hotmail.de

luv ya
  10. lilmisskiwi said:

Default need help

hey does ne one no that song on "the Hills" when whitney is in that fashion show for teen vogue adn she is walking it goes:
    'You got a problem with me, i got a problem with you' (and it repeats it)

i cant seems to find it ne where
  11. mRta03 said:

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by stephams
    I am looking for the song its in the one where Jason just dropped LC off from the movies and they kissed for the first time again its the song in the background who sings it and what is it called?
    does anyone know this song ? PLEASE i need it
  12. Me01 said:

Quote Originally Posted by samantha34
    does anyone know the song where MTV is playing the preview of "The Hills" season and the words are like "na na na na na, na na na na na, gotta believe, gotta believe in me" I nEeD that song name please! So if anyone knows the name of that song please email me at..

freakonleash15@yahoo.com

Thanks everyone so much!..bye!
    ***Yeah,I,WANNA,KNOW,WHAT,THAT,SONG,IS,CALLED,TOO!
    ANYONE,KNOW,THE,NAME.OF,IT,OR,WHO,SINGS,IT!?!?!?!* **
    PLEASE&&THANKYOU!!!
  13. amanda_b said:

Default The Hills Season One, episode 1, what is the damn song!!!

Hi people
    im new here & dont even know if this is the right place to post... but.. its been bugging me for a while, and i LOVE the song, its on episode one, when the camera first shoots over the party in which LC is working at... its a house track somthing like....
    'im coming up da da give it away im coming up ...'

i dont even know if they are the right words but it sounds like thats what he sings.....

any help MUCH appreciated. Or if anyone knows where i can go to find a list of music played on that first episode...?

thanks!!!
    Amanda

atmaestro said:

Sorry, I struck out trying to find this song.
    However, Radiohead has an unreleased song titled "I'M COMING UP" from their early years 'on a friday' demo. Radiohead were originally named 'On a Friday' before the band signed a record deal at EMI in 1992.
  15. amanda_b said:

Hey thanks heaps for trying, just a question - is there any sort of list anywhere on the web that has all the songs on the hills , for each episode? i waiting for the credits to roll over but didnt see anything about music

atmaestro said:

Try this website (remove the quotation marks first)

"http://www.mtv.com/ontv/dyn/the_hills/series.jhtml#/ontv/dyn/the_hills/series.jhtml"
  17. VILANNDRA said:

Default Auxiliooooooooo!!

Quote Originally Posted by freestar101
    hey guys i'm still trying to find the lyrics to that snippet kinda song i heard before can anyone help me, i know its not on the mtv featured music list neither is it at the : LAUREN CONRAD ONLINE website list
    if anyone could help that would be greatly appreciated
    thanx
    I NEED THE SONGGGGGGGGGG !!!!
    PLEASE PLEASE!!!
  18. anabela311 said:

Exclamation final chapter

Does anybody knows the name of the song of the final chapter of season 1 where lauren is driving to jasons beach house?
  19. ravishingredjen said:

Quote Originally Posted by shortie0967
    i can't figure out for the life of me what the last song of the latest episode of the hills is.

it's starts out with piano and i think some of the lyrics are like "where did i go wrong" or something but in the actual epsiode they only play the instrumental part so i can't look up the lyrics online.

HELPP PELASEEEEE.
    pretty sure that the song you are thinkin of how to save a life by the fray
  20. VILANNDRA said:

Default episode 3 - the hills

*angels fly* by VAUGHAN PENN!! not it's the sameeee song of this:

"turn the key and set me free then spread my wings and watch me fly"

episode 3
    the hills
    .................................................. .................................................. ............

no es la misma cancion !!
    esta mal colocada en la lista del SOUNDTRACK!
    necesito la VERDADERA CANCION!!!!!!!!!!!
    PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

vilanndra@hotmail.com vilanndra@hotmail.comvilanndra@hotma...@hotmail. com !!!!!!!!!!!