Song from MTV's "The Hills"

Thread: Song from MTV's "The Hills"

Tags: None
  1. samantha34 said:

Exclamation Song from MTV's "The Hills"

does anyone know the song where MTV is playing the preview of "The Hills" season and the words are like "na na na na na, na na na na na, gotta believe, gotta believe in me" I nEeD that song name please! So if anyone knows the name of that song please email me at..

freakonleash15@yahoo.com

Thanks everyone so much!..bye!
  2. anditgoeslikethis said:

i was just about to ask about that song....i love it and want it, but who the heck is it????
  3. tamtam777 said:

Natasha Bedingfield - "Unwritten"

sample: http://music.msn.com/artist/default....rtist=29294748

her site says she wrote this as the official theme song for the hills, if it varies from the commercial it may have been edited for voice over

hope its the right one
    Last edited by tamtam777; 06-10-2006 at 09:55 PM.
  4. tamtam777 said:

nope i'm wrong, i just watched the commercial, hmmmm
  5. tamtam777 said:

I can't find a sample, can you guys search for the song "This is me" by Danielle McKee. I think its that one. Limewire acting funny and i'm going to bed.
  6. apples05 said:

Episode 3: The song they ended the show on. I typed a few lyrics real quick while it was on so its rough...

Ive got a bad feeling, Its gonna take a long time to love, it a long way to happy, its goning to be a long road, ive got a bad bad feeling
  7. MTW77 said:

That last song from episode 3 is "Long Way to Happy" by Pink.
  8. bkp13 said:

does anybody know the song on the lst episode, and its the very last song on the show. and its the end of the party. i forgot how it goes, but its a girl. hmm idk.. someone please help.
  9. Diamondroze said:

Quote Originally Posted by bkp13
    does anybody know the song on the lst episode, and its the very last song on the show. and its the end of the party. i forgot how it goes, but its a girl. hmm idk.. someone please help.

Thats "A Beautiful Life" by Lindsay Lohan
  10. rkay said:

Default Song from The Hills

It plays in the episode called An Unexpected Call

The lyrics are:

Turn the key and, set me free then, spread my wings and, watch me fly

Can anybody help? I can't find it on google or anywhere else, hopefully you guys can help me out. Thanks in advance everybody
  11. SAMSAMSAM said:

what about the song that's at the end of the episode when LC goes to new york to drop of the dress.
    it's when she's getting in the car to go back to la.
    the lyrics are soemthing like "and nobody knows you, who do you turn to? who do you turn to?"

does anyone know who that is?
  12. Ally01 said:

Exclamation the hills episode three

i have no idea what song this is!! can someone please help me??

part of it goes "do you ever have a day where you wish you could be someone else"

thank youu
  13. rkay said:

bump
  14. mylissuhcma said:

Unhappy I need help!! hah

so i was just watching the hills, as im sure all of you were this evening
    anyways, there was a song playing when LC & Jason were kissing it went like ... "it's unbelieveable that we are together, it's undeniable ... something something something ..." it was real slow and i really wanna know what it is and who sings it! can anyone help!!!
  15. shleeee said:

"it's unbelieveable that we are together, it's undeniable ... something something something ..."

this is unbelievable by kaci brown
  16. queequeg70 said:

actually i was wondering about most of the songs from the last part of episode 4. I guess the mtv main site won't have these on there. there was some really good music tonight that i'm dying to find. can anyone help?
  17. shleeee said:

Quote Originally Posted by queequeg70
    actually i was wondering about most of the songs from the last part of episode 4. I guess the mtv main site won't have these on there. there was some really good music tonight that i'm dying to find. can anyone help?
    i found one of them....

secret hearts-feist
  18. merangel813 said:

Default song

does anyone know the song that was playing when Lauren and Jason were in the movie theater? thanks!
  19. samantha34 said:

Quote Originally Posted by anditgoeslikethis
    i was just about to ask about that song....i love it and want it, but who the heck is it????
    turns out..it isnt a real song. it was only made for the preview. the artist is Bexy and what you heard was the whole song. i was very dissapointed when I found out..but oh well.
  20. brennaxo said:

im looking for it too.