Song from MTV's "The Hills"

Thread: Song from MTV's "The Hills"

Tags: None
  1. easr said:

hi! Season 2, Episode 7 (Enough is Enough) - does anyone know the song that's playing while Heidi and Spencer are walking on the Beach in Santa Barbara?

thanks so much!
  2. EMMO said:

Question What song is this??

does anyone know the name of the song thats usually played at the start of every episode when it goes previously on the hills and lauren begins speaking but theres music in the background? theres no lyrics its just music?
  3. Chelleyy._ said:

PLEASE SOMEONE WITH THE NAMES OF THESE THREE SONGS HELPP.
    THANKSSS.

1)And the future's there it's right in front of me
    How does one prepare for that which he can't see
    Close your eyes you'll find it within yourself

2)i hate love, i really do
    it never works out the
    way i want it too
    Last edited by Chelleyy._; 03-18-2007 at 04:34 PM.
  4. Elizabeth8185 said:

Default Reply

Quote Originally Posted by Chelleyy._ View Post
    PLEASE SOMEONE WITH THE NAMES OF THESE THREE SONGS HELPP.
    THANKSSS.

1)And the future's there it's right in front of me
    How does one prepare for that which he can't see
    Close your eyes you'll find it within yourself

2)i hate love, i really do
    it never works out the
    way i want it too
    the 2 songs are Garrison Starr- wonderful thing
    and ronnie day-past through
  5. hillfanatic49 said:

Angry song from the hills

i need the song from jens birthday where theyre leavin that one restaurant and going to that one club or somehting. the song is from a girl and it kind goes like...."little girls...." or idk soething like that but im desperate to find the song!!! please help!
  6. noeller said:

Exclamation Bump!

Does anyone know the song that was playing just before that? It's a british, female singer. THe only lyrics I caught were something "with my friends." It's a mainstream song, the video's on MTV a lot. She's got dark brown hair, the video's pretty colorful and stuff.
    Last edited by noeller; 03-19-2007 at 12:07 PM. Reason: Im dumb
  7. cbwsmiles1 said:

What is the song that is playing when they(Jen, LC, and Jen's friends) are walking into Geisha House for Jen's Birthday in the episode With Friends Like These???

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please help me I've been looking for this song forever!!!
  8. gimoney925 said:

Red face helpp

do any of you no the song thats playing when the girl that kissed her crush walks in .... it has something in it with a battle and why arent you sorry why
  9. lovely69 said:

i need to know the name and artist to the song that was playing when LC was at work and she had her head down and her hands in her hair
    it went
    "i just wanna live again"
    or something
    help please!
  10. MelRobb said:

does anyone know the song from episode 9 when heidi and spencer are getting out of the car and going to dinner on new years?
  11. eco17 said:

does anyone know for the episode that just aired tonight called "apology not accepted" where jen's entering laurens apparment and it's singing about like "this is a battle" and stuff and its agirl and its really pretty. WHAT IS IT i love itttt
  12. brooke_a6 said:

lovely69 :
    I believe the song you are looking for is called "What I Wouldn't Give" by Holly Brook

eco17 :
    The song you are looking for is called "Battle" by Colbie Caillat
  13. sugarbottom said:

Exclamation hellppp!!

Im looking for the song that plays at the VERY end of the episode with "friends like these" its a guy singing and hes talking about something..holding on, not fitting the pieces back together..something like that..please help!!
  14. soundtracker said:

Default Episode 10. Birthday Toast Song

Does anyone know who is singing the lyrics: "I know what it feels to be alive, and if you breathe for me, I'll breathe for you tonight"

Anybody?
  15. j92000 said:

Default under the starlight

does anyone know the song from episode 9...the girls are in lauren's apt getting ready for new years...it's a dancey song and some of the lyrics are:

i'm under the starlight, eeverything feels right...dreams tonight, under the stars

thanks
  16. righthere107 said:

there was a song in ep 8 "Enough is Enough" toward the end of the "same old same old" part where there were some fountains and stuff. The only words i could make out were "i should that i feel way better now". i tried looking it up but i couldnt find it. i would appreciate if someone could tell me what it is because i really liked it and it bothers me to not know what it is. thanks!
  17. s0fa said:

Quote Originally Posted by sugarbottom View Post
    Im looking for the song that plays at the VERY end of the episode with "friends like these" its a guy singing and hes talking about something..holding on, not fitting the pieces back together..something like that..please help!!
    It's James Morrison - Pieces don't fit anymore
  18. s0fa said:

i need help finding the three songs from episode 10. here are the lyrics:

1)::right after Spencer gives a bday speech/toast::
    I know how it feels to be alive
    if you breathe for me
    I'll breathe for you tonight

2) ::when Lauren and Brody pull up to park right before going to eat::
    it's my attraction that makes me keep coming back
    there's something about you that I can hold in my hand
    and my control is what you can't understand

3)::when Lauren opens the door for Jen::
    this is a battle and it's the final last call
    it was a trial
    you made a mistake we know
    why aren't you sorry

if anyone can help with this, id very much appreciate it
  19. slammicat said:

Smile

For post 364

your number three is by Colbie Caillet. Also, her other songs are amazing too!!
    And leoslyrics.com has a search to find names of songs if you know some of the words. Hope this helps!

PS Thanks for knowing the words! I was looking for the same song but couldn't remember the words in the right order!
    Last edited by slammicat; 03-20-2007 at 09:48 AM.
  20. dancer09 said:

okay this may be a really dumb question but im gonna ask it anyway..
    is there a way to get songs from myspace onto my computer since a lot of them arent on iTunes? if anyone could let me know then you can just message me or whatever works. thanks!!