Instrumental music from Japanese TV show "Run for Money" (likely NOT from Japan)

Thread: Instrumental music from Japanese TV show "Run for Money" (likely NOT from Japan)

Tags: None
  1. n107 said:

Default Instrumental music from Japanese TV show "Run for Money" (likely NOT from Japan)

I'm looking for the name of a particular piece of music used in the TV show Tousouchuu (aka Run for Money). I was completely astounded by reading other posts here and seeing how amazingly knowledgeable the members are so this seems like my best hope. I've tried to find it by searching Japanese sites but have only come across the other themes used. However, those searches did show that the other themes seem to be taken from movie soundtracks so I'm hoping the music I'm looking for is also known elsewhere and, thus, maybe some of you experts already know it. In fact, I don't know if it's strictly instrumental (though I believe it is) since we only hear the one portion of the song during the times when the Hunters are on patrol and getting close to the contestants.

The music starts at around 1:15 in this YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1WhWAEhEfM

I'd appreciate any help you can provide. Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Added that the music is likely not from Japan in case that's scaring some people away. The other music selections have come from soundtracks of non-Japanese movies.
    Last edited by n107; 08-20-2011 at 03:38 AM.

2. Isabella said:

The video has been deleted and there's this text now "逃走中~沖縄編~5..." This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by 株式会社プレゼントキャスト.

Could you provide a new link?