The David Hamilton Hour

Thread: The David Hamilton Hour

Tags: None

smithy said:

Question The David Hamilton Hour

Hi
    Does anyone remember this show on BBC Radio 2? Feeling old huh

I heard a song once on David's Show, and the lyrics that I recall went like so:
    "I'm still sweet on you my darling, still sweet on you now/ Like the leaning tower of Pisa, you could easily blow me down". Any insights....thanks guys

smithy said:

Unhappy Still can't find this slippery song from the 70's

Hi People

I've tried and tried to track down this song and artist from the late 70's with these lyrics..."I'm still sweet on you my darling/Still sweet on you now/Like the leaning tower of Pisa you could easily blow me down" And then it goes something like..."it's not some place you're going to/but just a phase you're going through...'cause I'm still sweet on you". Would any of you kind folks have any ideas on this one? Thanks for any help at all
  3. Claybricks said:

Quote Originally Posted by smithy View Post
    Hi People

I've tried and tried to track down this song and artist from the late 70's with these lyrics..."I'm still sweet on you my darling/Still sweet on you now/Like the leaning tower of Pisa you could easily blow me down" And then it goes something like..."it's not some place you're going to/but just a phase you're going through...'cause I'm still sweet on you". Would any of you kind folks have any ideas on this one? Thanks for any help at all
    Here's your song...

Eddie Howell (featuring Gary Moore) - Sweet On You {1977}

CD: Man From Manhattan

Song clip:

http://www.muziekweb.nl/Link/JK107953

Note: This song was also released as a single on a 45 record.

Dan
    Last edited by Claybricks; 04-14-2012 at 02:08 PM.

smithy said:

Thanks again Claybricks. Much appreciated