composer in the uk is seeking lyricists to take control of individual songs,some have choruses and a theme,as they will be in musicals for one woman/man shows.
so they need to be interwoven into the shows,you must be able to copy the song/download add the vocal and return to me.with the vocals singing over my backing.
i will then choose the best for that track,if your not successful with this song,i will send you another.
i am hoping to find a lyricist who has good access to a singer male/female.and can sing out songs.eventually on stage.not a usual route.theatre still sells thousands of tickets for shows,
i am hopein to stage in london at either the battersea barge or the space theatre.so i will be rquiring a singer/actor;ess
it anybody can help co produce a show[not after money] i would offer 50%rights to each show.
but initially im seeking many lyricists,just to get started.and im after a very long term partnership.and you can see my dream.now stage a musical, stories all ready just need singers and co help but mainly a fab lyricist.