I really wanna song for thisss!

Thread: I really wanna song for thisss!

Tags: affair, cheating, pregnant, sex, songs
  1. Chrizmann. said:

Exclamation I really wanna song for thisss!

Okay so I really have been wanting a song for a situation that I am in..I've been wqanting it for like a month or so now, but I can't find a song..Can you guys help me out...? It can be any genre really. I've wrote so many poems about it, but now I want a song.!

Here's my story- So over the summer I was with this guy a lot, my brother's ex best friend. He had a girlfriend though. So yeahh he did cheat on her. & he is quite the man*****. But he had gotten me pregnant. & we had a huge issue with that. He lost his girlfriend. He hated me. He wouldn't even come in contact with me & i needed to talk to him about our situation.! He had switched phones, so his number was changed..& he didn't have my number..so yeahh. I had to sign a contract with my mom stating I wouldn't have any interactions with him or his ex. Drama, really. But they don't know or anything yet, but I've been texting him for awhile. & really want him again. & we juss might hook up again. I don't know though. That would be something else if we did. & well I juss was wanting a song about 2 people who they know can love each other (not really love i know, but still.) & well you read it. you figure it out...? Please & thank you guys soo much.!

-Sorry that it was so long..I juss don't know how to put it.
    I'm tired of everything you've put me through.!

Steve0 said:

How a about the song.. Sheryl crowe and kid rock the song called pitcture

Mixalopoulos said:

Hi.

So have I got this right, you're 15 years old?
    Ρεμπέτικο για πάντα. Μάγκες είμαστε.
  4. Chrizmann. said:

Mixalopoulos : Yeahh, Why?
    Steve0: Thanks!
  5. Chrizmann. said:

i'll be 16 next month, if that makes a difference. & you don't have to tell me what you're gonna say. Because I prolly already know.