Cash vs. Space (ROUND 1)

Thread: Cash vs. Space (ROUND 1)

Tags: None

SK'nDeep said:

Quote Originally Posted by Spacebar View Post
    3-0 next victim, Sk'N Deep? u ready foo xD
    You don't have a clue dude... Keep talking SH*T...And z what you wanna battle me to save your fa* friends life.
    ducking them's not going to make a diffrence I'll knock you down first. If that how you want it. I asked for you to match me with one of them.
    what The F*CK....pour you 40 early cause they are F*cking Dead meat....What Ever!!!
    Peace Love Empathy

Sk'nDeep

Zarex said:

lmao I saw your request after they had asked. Karma asked for Molo rite after he finished his round verse and Space wanted SBU
    Sorry man, BUT YEA LETS GO SON
    Round 2 will be dope
    Live a good, noble life and pay no attention as to whether gods exist. If they are just, they will judge you for your virtuous life, not your worship.

Zarex said:

Quote Originally Posted by Cash View Post
    Talk about a bunch of whiny b*tches...finish your circle jerk and bust a nut already....
    Lmao now we are whiney. It's all good. Fact is, err'body on this site bags you over and over again, at least put together decent **** before you talk. Shits ridiculous, *****s get bagged and suddenly think they come back to life
    Live a good, noble life and pay no attention as to whether gods exist. If they are just, they will judge you for your virtuous life, not your worship.
  4. Cash said:

Yeah...whiney...like a lil' b*tch who keeps talking...STFU already...damn son...go put your MF Doom mask on and run around your room thinking your the ish.

Zarex said:

ROFL i am. SWAG. REVEL in it
  6. Cash said:

B*tch, please....

Zarex said:

Swagger
  8. Cash said:

If you gotta say you have swagger...you ain't got it...check yourself...

Zarex said:

Lmao When i saw check i thought u were tryna battle rofl
    SWAGGER

Who said:

Damn everyone needs to calm their *****e$ down. Everyone loses at one point Cash, it's part of life. Utilize this loss as a stepping stone. Learn from your enemy and try to give them a taste of their own medicine.
    Brain is athletic, I let it run

Inskeepruler said:

Rap man...
    Smilez

SK'nDeep said:

I'm over it.
    Peace Love Empathy

Sk'nDeep

SK'nDeep said:

Lehhgoo! Truce... No point in this beef anymore. Let's just have a great battle. homie
    I admit. I can be a bit hot headed sometimes. From now on, I will save that for my battles.
    I will ask you to do the same.

Peace
    Peace Love Empathy

Sk'nDeep