Battle tourney round 2

Thread: Battle tourney round 2

Tags: None

Zarex said:

Default Battle tourney round 2

Will be up tomorrow
    Live a good, noble life and pay no attention as to whether gods exist. If they are just, they will judge you for your virtuous life, not your worship.

SK'nDeep said:

Once cash or space bar is the next round is when your going to set up round two right.
    I Have been itching to battle Karma or Spacebar. If cash wins I would like to battle Karma.
    I don't care what needs to be done. I want Karma or Spacebar.
    if space looses, I will battle him on my own. Molo is ready as well.
    they are good I must say this would be a great battle.
    Karma I'm waiting for you....Spacebar same to you. it's time you face me.
    Peace Love Empathy

Sk'nDeep

Who said:

Damn Sk'n!!! Someones ready to release the kraken!
    Brain is athletic, I let it run

SK'nDeep said:

Quote Originally Posted by Who View Post
    Damn Sk'n!!! Someones ready to release the kraken!
    You know me. I think it would be a good challange. Molo is fire up too. we aint showing no mercy.
    Peace Love Empathy

Sk'nDeep

Molotova said:

Some Karma right back at them baby !
    1 <3

Who said:

Show them what this forum's got!!
    Brain is athletic, I let it run

SK'nDeep said:

let them keep boasting......it's all good. I ain't mad at em. just want a good battle.
    Peace Love Empathy

Sk'nDeep

Zarex said:

Karma vs. Molo
    Me vs. Sk'n
    Winner of the Cash vs. Space goes against SBU
    Live a good, noble life and pay no attention as to whether gods exist. If they are just, they will judge you for your virtuous life, not your worship.

Molotova said:

Actually I wanted Space, I think he's better than Karma. But Karma will do.
    1 <3

SK'nDeep said:

you gonna have to wait untill I murder Z...He's running the show with his whack *** rules..Z I thought you were better than that.
    Now I see your true colors...
    Peace Love Empathy

Sk'nDeep

Molotova said:

What made y'all this mad anyway ? You're the ones coming here acting like nobody stands a chance against you two. We just said we wanted to battle, that's all. Why would u make it personal by dissing when there's no battle going on ? Y'all lack some serious respect.
    1 <3

SK'nDeep said:

agreed..
    Peace Love Empathy

Sk'nDeep

Zarex said:

Quote Originally Posted by SK'nDeep View Post
    you gonna have to wait untill I murder Z...He's running the show with his whack *** rules..Z I thought you were better than that.
    Now I see your true colors...
    lmao plz tell me the wack *** rules

Zarex said:

O i made a mistake on round 2, flips are allowed

SK'nDeep said:

Quote Originally Posted by AyeItsKarma View Post
    now how you gone judge on a first round battle now molo(; how long you cats take
    on your battles? last battle was a keystyle that was written in under 5 mins
    or should i say typed lol its all good tho molo i got chu fam (; haha good luck
    Your full of shi* the adverage wPm typed is 33 you typed 255 words in your so called under 5 min txt battle. do the math einstein. your telling us you typed damn near 50 pm?
    Right--- My wife is a professional forensic accountant and she types 60 pm. You are a Fuc*ing liar...wow what a wopper....
    Peace Love Empathy

Sk'nDeep

SK'nDeep said:

Quote Originally Posted by Zarex View Post
    O i made a mistake on round 2, flips are allowed
    you can't change the rules now. Who The F Are you God? thats B.S.
    you are doing anything you can to win. **** this turney.... Ray Charles would have been a better job running it. please someone fire him.

http://www.allthelyrics.com/forum/ra...round-2-a.html
    this is what you said. it stands.
    Peace Love Empathy

Sk'nDeep

Zarex said:

LMFAOOOOO flips have been allowed the whole time, i copied and pasted a typo for round 2 rules in case you didn't notice. Check again, pretty obv to see they are the exact same if you have eyes and ****
    lmao i honestly don't care, i was trying to help you *****s with a tourney and try to make it regular but every1 is *****ing when **** doesn't go their way. Sad as ****

Zarex said:

List of *****s I respect off here was already small as ****, down to 3 now lmao excluding karma and space
    are we in 2nd grade? Damn I wud expect you Skn of all people to not try and make up bullshit about how the tourney is run but just like Cash, when **** gets tough...gotta find a scapegoat
    Besides i dont believe in god and this is a simple tourney

SK'nDeep said:

FLips allowed? you drop first then. F it. if this is how you want to play so be it.
    look at it from our side. you are a conflict of interest...if you didn't know these cats who happen to walk in to a tourney in progress and then
    act in there favor. I wouldn't have an issue Z. But I must say I am speachless for the way you handled things.
    not cool man...
    Peace Love Empathy

Sk'nDeep

Zarex said:

lmao how am i acting in their favor. Cuz i vote for them when they clearly won? From where we come from we dont ever use flips. NEVER USE FLIPS. It was a typo and it was already established that there would be flips since back in the beginning SBU requested them. Because I made a typo, you are flipping a ****. Goddamn, I was planning to drop first anyways. Good luck. Catch the body bag. Out