Juneyah vs. Sk'n Deep (Quarter Finals/Round 2)

Thread: Juneyah vs. Sk'n Deep (Quarter Finals/Round 2)

Tags: None

Zarex said:

Default Juneyah vs. Sk'n Deep (Quarter Finals/Round 2)

8 bars/16 lines
    No flips, due 48 hours after check in, shutouts in effect and explanations required
    Live a good, noble life and pay no attention as to whether gods exist. If they are just, they will judge you for your virtuous life, not your worship.

Zarex said:

Alright bouta drop, this gon happen
    Live a good, noble life and pay no attention as to whether gods exist. If they are just, they will judge you for your virtuous life, not your worship.

SK'nDeep said:

drop it. hommie
    Peace Love Empathy

Sk'nDeep

Zarex said:

o **** didn't finish typing lol

SK'nDeep said:

lol your a trip.
    Peace Love Empathy

Sk'nDeep

SK'nDeep said:

lol @ space this is crazy... where is your boy? I'm waiting on him...this is killing me!! lol
    Peace Love Empathy

Sk'nDeep

SK'nDeep said:

mine is finnished and has been...sigh....not worried about flips...**** it. check mate..

Your in power of a tourney, But here you have no legal authority.
    You said you Don't believe in God? I can see you're a Judas ignoring me.
    Sewer rat!! Hiding behind a stupid mask. What?..you can't face it?
    The fact that your Flavorless Rice cake Audio Debut was tasteless?
    Pumped? we hated it!!! just didn’t have the heart to say it's Shi*.
    Atheist!! His Faiths in the oval Church worshiping NASCAR races!
    In that case Juneyah I'll leave your tracks caked up with dirt.
    On a collision course with a death wish, Like Earnhardt on his last day at work.
    Fuc* whip lash, with these words I'll break your neck quick.
    your a wreck kid, I got your number. I bet you didn't expect this!!
    disconnected your service tapped and extracted, leaving your lines as Dead tones.
    No bodies hearing you over my voice, Blowing you out like amplified headphones.
    Your just a harmless snake in the grass ,cut up,for trying to play me for a Sucka
    go a head call me a Fagot! When your the one obviously aiming to fuc* us.
    Causing all this ruckus, nothing but a crippled looser you can't stand to win.
    So blow me, but you can't blow me over groupie, your just a fan to Sk'n.

1-power of a tourney he's hosting it. = Power of attorney = Document given by one person or party to another authorizing the latter to act for the former. Legal stuff/
    2- he is Judas aka back stabber / he said he didn't believe in god. So I referred my self as god of this battle./ He ignored my request to battle Space or karma so he could try to take me out.
    3-his avitar---hiding behind his mask--=can't face him self.
    4-Rice cakes have no taste and his audio freestyle sucked in My P.O he was Pumped up looking for feed back none was given so he removed it.
    5- No one has commented on how good it was. Proving my point.
    6-atheist-the oval church this is part of nascar and so his his name Juneyah’s scope fantasy racing
    7cover the track with dirt= his music buried /race track. Cause dangerous conditions
    8 Z is a wreck =Dale Sr. died on impact in a wreck didn't expect me to kill em
    9 F whip lash I’ll snap your neck that was one of many injuries Dale died from/his profession
    10 i've got your number/figure of speech for you're dead./ dales # 3 hint's god of this battle=he ain't SHI*
    11phone lines tapped and extracted / dead tone/ no sound/ cut your lines/rap/phone conection tapped and taking away
    12 my voice is power= blow out = KO/ hints I'm better /amplified head phones blow coils easy=Z
    13 snake in the grass=sneaky /foul play- cut up =killed for tried to pull on one on us/
    14-thats what he would say base off of his cocky friends/ hints fixed battles/
    / he's the Fago*
    15-rukus /commotion crippled =can't stand+ in a wheel chair is the perfect height to blow me.
    losser / can't win
    16 blow me= Groupies are know for giving oral / he's weak =no power behind his flow like a fan/
    fan +Groupie to my skill
    Peace Love Empathy

Sk'nDeep

SK'nDeep said:

ok since you took for ever I got impatient..
    now drop your Shi*
    Peace Love Empathy

Sk'nDeep

partizanka said:

SK'n, love it. You write smarter than most, flows nicely. Good luck both.

Molotova said:

U're a serial killer.
    1 <3
  11. MarvelousG said:

That was flame sk'n you deff did damage with that.

SK'nDeep said:

Quote Originally Posted by Spacebar View Post
    well other than the fact that you dissed his religion like 2 or 3 times this was a good diss, i was ecpecting more though honestly, you got me pumped up, messagin me sayin u were the dopest n whatnot. i thought this was a little weak, but it is good, that audio line was dope, i wanted to cry for mah nickle Z. lol good ****.
    I can respect that. But, This is not my best homie. When I wrote this the first time it was too many lines. So I had to break it down some you know. I had some other stuff that I thought was a bit overboard.So I made the deciesion to cut them out.
    Other than that, my intentions were to just clearly point out the way I felt about this whole thing. that is, the (turmoil)
    As far as his religion, I don't care if he worships the sun and preys to Joe Pesci, like George Carlin, That was just a way to blast his name.
    I used his own words he quoted to me in a heated conversation. He set him self up for this. Other than that. Thanks for your feed back.
    You are a gifted emcee. And I have nothing but respect for you and Karma.
    Even though you can be a bit over kill. Kicking people when they are down even after you have defeated you opponent. That is not good sportsman ship.
    But you are who you are. And I can respect that. You have earned your stripes to be as cocky as you want.
    And yes I would still like to branch out and collaborate. with anyone who is willing.
    You And karma must have different opinions about me though. He thinks the opposite of what you said.
    Based off his quote above you. Now you have a slight idea of what you will be battling. I held back for a reason.
    Even if I don't win, so what. I still am going to drop on you both. Due to the fact, the battle would be a challenge. That is worth the fight.

Thanks again everyone for your props.

Now Z you are up.
    Peace Love Empathy

Sk'nDeep

Inskeepruler said:

Damn that was great. Nice flow and stinging blows. Fantastic.
    Smilez

SK'nDeep said:

wow!!! more keep comming to check out my weak battle. lol go figure....
    Peace Love Empathy

Sk'nDeep

SK'nDeep said:

nice...
    Peace Love Empathy

Sk'nDeep
  16. Saybers Lyricals said:

Wow sk'n you really came through on this one, Zarex is gonna have to drop something amazing to counter this

SK'nDeep said:

hope he drops soon. tic toc
    Peace Love Empathy

Sk'nDeep

Zarex said:

...i thought i typed my diss up yesterday with the o wrong **** entry, BUT O WELL, finally finished all my work. Wrote this back on the day Cash was ridin my jockstrap so yea. No script flips cuz its old as ****

<---------- lmao that mask isn't me, thats MF Doom

Um you really just need to know that Skns wife is a typist, imma explain the **** below, swag. I call her Wendy also

Let's start it off raw, claw to his skin, deep in blood
    Park my first, punch this cun*'s lips, crush this bud
    The only time he's poppin or droppin asses is when he's lockin
    Moany bastard, sobbin or sobbin on Richard's package packin
    Mexi-brick lines, designed to kill ya fun time
    Plexi-di*k, can't bust a nut, can't bust a rhyme
    Lash out, this ni**a down for the count, up next
    Smash this mouse life his wife inner hip, I confess

Bundy flow, his wife's digits are locked up in the crib
    Wendy's type? This times a new Roman slave, no sh**
    Grab an AK, got this skAnK yellin out mayday
    Drag king, he'll bring the beef, bit** for his damn way
    Help him out, rip his lips, when he spits, it'll flow
    Spike the punch, Im sure Sk'n knows how the story goes
    Down this fag goes, doesn't fade me like gin
    Tombstone says RIP cuz its pieces you rest in

Zarex said:

1 was a really ****ing shitty name flip lmao, Skin/deep
    2 was a play on ****. Calling him a ***** and also going through it as if he has one. Last part is a weed/novice play. You call novice's bud, or at least lots of people do. Bud is also tree. Smashing bud is crushing the bowl yada yada yada
    3 Pop, lock and drop it. He thinks his **** is poppin and he is droppin asses when he raps but really its just him when he pop, locks and drops it. Which only *****es do unless your a fag.
    4 When I wrote this, was giving me **** about a typo and I took it as whining and moaning at the time. Richard's package packin is a play. Richard = ****. Package = ****.
    5. Mexican brick is ****, **** weed. Horrible. Does nothing but end the fun
    6. Plexi glass/plexi ****. Cant bust plexi, cant bust a nut/rhyme
    7. Play on *****, slaves got whipped until they were down and submissive. Then the massa moved on to the next one
    8. His wife is a forensice accountant, ****s with mouses alot. Mice are *****es, so its a double. Sk'n is a mouse/his wife's mice which prolly get smashed you know if **** isn't workin
    9. Bundy locked up people and ate them at his house. Play on digits, got her fone number and her fingers at my crib.
    10. His wife is a typist, i call her wendy. Type: Times New Roman. Times New Roman is a type/font. Romans kept slaves. Wordplay *****.
    11. Name flip. Take out AK and you have SKn
    12. Burger King/drag king. Both **** with beef and ***** when they don't have it their way.
    13. He doesn't flow until i rip dem lips out
    14. Play on punch/punches/punchline. Spike the punch so itll finally hit hard. "knows how the story goes" He's used to getting raped by *****s/rappers
    15. Down this fag, end his ****. It doesn't affect me like simple gin (his lines).
    16. wordplay *****
  20. Saybers Lyricals said:

This has got to be one of the best battles so far, so here goes my vote

Zarex, you came with some sick wordplay and some nice multi's.
    Sk'n however gets my vote as his drop was just amazing. The wordplay was some of the best i've seen from him in my opinion.

So as i said my vote goes to sk'n. Again sorry im not too good at explaining