Someday I will be the good girl-friend of yours * need italian lyrics

Thread: Someday I will be the good girl-friend of yours * need italian lyrics

Tags: None
  1. lesslove said:

Unhappy Someday I will be the good girl-friend of yours * need italian lyrics

A man will be able to tolerate for how long?
    To tolerate the self-centered behavior of a young one who don't know how to grow up.
    Persistently creating hard feelings; go anywhere also dressed-up indecently.
    Don't have yet still want to show like that you'd satirized each word.
    A man would be able to tolerate any longer ?
    Tolerate with the task of sitting and waiting for one that breaks appointment permanently.
    Just ask and got offended; matters of life and death were vainly laughed at.
    To say something, just muttered 5 words, would create but confusions without end.
    A man probably can tolerate for long isn't it?
    You knew that I'm determined to change, to let you had to be jealous like that
    Girls suspect always, I'm afraid you will finish with loving me.
    Check and see that I'm still important, to know that you still love me, would then be satisfied.
    Argued with you whenever also good, only to chase you away , to get lost!
    Not cute at all, I knew myself; not that I'm not afraid that I would meet with abandonment.
    But I don't know what is it that makes the mouth goes the opposite way to the heart.
    It's Inappropriate, I knew that well; but I will be better than this, let it be possible.
    Maybe I'd made you gloomy, let you think till however, I also love you.

roby said:

Per quanto tempo un uomo sarà in grado di tollerare (tutto questo) ?
    Tollerare l'egocentrico comportamento di un giovane che non sa come crescere.
    Con insistenza creando rancori; andare ovunque anche vestito indecentemente.
    Non hai ancora capito, ancora vuoi mostrarti come se avessi schernito ogni parola .
    Un uomo sarebbe in grado di tollerare questo ancora per molto?
    Tollerare con il compito di sedersi ed attendere qualcuno che non rispetta mai gli appuntamenti.
    Basta chiedere e ti senti offeso; questioni di vita e morte sono state derise invano.
    Per dire qualcosa, ha mormorato solo 5 parole, ha creato solo confusione senza fine.
    Un uomo probabilmente è in grado di tollerare questo a lungo,vero?
    Tu sapevi che sono determinato a cambiare, per permetterti di essere gelosa così
    Le ragazze hanno sempre sospetti, temo che alla fine mi amerai.
    Cerca di capire che sono ancora importante, sapere che tu mi ami ancora,poi sarei soddisfatto.
    Ho avuto pure una buona conversazione con te ogni volta, solo per inseguirti, per poi smarrirmi!
    Non è affatto carino, mi conoscevo, non che io non ho paura di essere abbandonato.
    Ma non so cos'è che fa si che la bocca vada in senso opposto al cuore.
    E 'inappropriato, lo sapevo bene, ma starò meglio di cosi, lascia che accada.
    Forse ti ho reso malinconica, comunque te lo lascio pensare, ti amo anche io.