back to school, you have to learn
    then her footsteps on the floor
    me tummys feeling awful sore
    ill be better by tomorrow maam
    though she knew it was a sham
    she smiled at him, and quietly said
    if your sick, then stay in bed

2. mexico62 said:

Hi again Steve6, I´m glad I read one more of your poems, I think that "fried bread" is as good as short and original, but in this you made a complete short story about the problems for kids to go back to school, leaving sweet home, tv shows, getting up late, holidays, all we know about that. Good work, please continue writing and studying, and don´t forget to share with us. Thank you for this good moments of reading, I really enjoyed it.

Doug Denslowe said:

Take it from mexico62 to find this gem from September 2011 and bring it to our attention.We all owe you a debt for finding this great rhyming poetry!Wow,his rhymes are great.Good find,good poetry.

4. steve6 said:

Thanks again, folks. I'm a big fan of John Betjamins and tried to write something in his style.
    I tend to rhyme a lot. So you could probably take many of them as song lyrics without music or rhymes.

5. mexico62 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Doug Denslowe View Post
    Take it from mexico62 to find this gem from September 2011 and bring it to our attention.We all owe you a debt for finding this great rhyming poetry!Wow,his rhymes are great.Good find,good poetry.
    thanks to you Doug for enjoy with us, and I agree with you, no doubt, Steve as his own and great style.

6. mexico62 said:

Quote Originally Posted by steve6 View Post
    Thanks again, folks. I'm a big fan of John Betjamins and tried to write something in his style.
    I tend to rhyme a lot. So you could probably take many of them as song lyrics without music or rhymes.
    Yes, I saw that you have good rhythm with the rhymes, you should read some posts from Doug Denslowe, he´s a number one making rhymes too, so you both friends are the best. thanks for let us enjoy your beautiful works, please continue writing and enjoying with us.