[Update : Song Sample !] Looking for this Techno/Electro Song, Late 80's

Thread: [Update : Song Sample !] Looking for this Techno/Electro Song, Late 80's

Tags: None
  1. GoyGoy said:

Default [Update : Song Sample !] Looking for this Techno/Electro Song, Late 80's

Hi there,

The Videoclip is, part of it (or maybe the whole time) in Space. Pretty sure the song was made between 1988-1991.
    Also, they say pretty often the word ''Space'' in the song. The voice is kinda strange also .

UPDATE : Ok I found a sample of the song on one of my old audio cassette. This cassette is labeled ''song from radio near 1989'' so I recorded that from the radio as a kid, the quality is kinda crappy, you will need to boost the volume !
    Note that at 0:40 I am not sure if it's a new song that is starting or it's the same song...

http://www.multiupload.com/QGA6VXAUFS
    Last edited by GoyGoy; 09-08-2011 at 06:36 PM. Reason: made error in title

Mixalopoulos said:

Quote Originally Posted by GoyGoy View Post
    Hi there,

The Videoclip is, part of it (or maybe the whole time) in Space
    Linky Link
    Ρεμπέτικο για πάντα. Μάγκες είμαστε.

3. GoyGoy said:

Quote Originally Posted by Mixalopoulos View Post
    Linky Link
    I don't have a link since I just remember some image from the clip...

4. GoyGoy said:

bump with more info in original post

(also bump because of all the movie post :/ )

5. chronos said:

never mind

6. GoyGoy said:

Since my english is no superb, I can't understand what they are saying in that 1 minutes sample :P Anyone ?

7. Fence Sitter said:

Hi there.

I can't place that song, but the last 5 seconds of your sample is definitely - Nina Hagen & Adamski - "Get Your Body" That song was released in 1992. The music after 43 seconds is also most likely "Get Your Body" but it's been a very long time since I've heard the song in full.

8. GoyGoy said:

Well Fence you are right for the last 5 seconds, so now I know that my sample contain 2 songs ! Need to find the first 55 secondes Thanks anyways

9. GoyGoy said:

The last part is also in the song '' All 4 Frankies'', released in 1991 by, again, Nina Hagen (& Adamski).

Wondering if the first part can be from a song from them... My guest is no.

10. GoyGoy said:

Do someone have a clue of the 2 words he's saying at 0:08 et the other 2 words at 0:14 ? I heard ''Big phooney'' and '' Goiing Space''.