Review it.

Thread: Review it.

Tags: None

Zachre said:

Default Review it.

We haven't even known each other too long, but we've grown each day and we've gotten strong.
    Our relationship will be taken high like it hit a gravity bong. And whatever is hit at you you can hit at me, ping pong.
    I'll be a pro at it like an Asian, ching chong. If you need me I'm at your door, ding dong.
    If you feel my melody, then sing along. Cus girl you drive me bananas, king kong.

Your a backed up toilet, not taking anyones ****.
    If you were an egg I'd boil it, so no one would be breaking it.
    If you were a wire I'd coil it, so you can spring at those being fake and ****.
    If you were a plant I'd soil it, cus its your dirt, no one else should be raking it.

You have a happiness that's contagious,
    If I was a novel then your the pages.
    Whoever says your crappy is outrageous.
    I don't mean to sound sappy but you amaze me miss.

I'll say what I can just to make you smile, any way that I can cus it's worthwhile.
    So say cheese cus it'll always please, for me to see you at ease. You took my breathaway and now I wheeze.
    But your worth an asthma attack and that's a fact. Just make sure your morals stay intact.
    And that your personality doesn't change, or rearrange in a way that's strange.

Cus in the words of Bruno mars, your perfect just the way you are.
    I'd catch a grenade, fall on a blade, just to make sure you are saved.
    So stay true to you, that is all I ask you to do.
    And that when I say I love you, you say you love me too.

Zachre said:

Bump.

Inskeepruler said:

This is good. I like the word play. A couple of grammar errors, ie "your" and "you're, " but it flows smoothly.
    Smilez

Zachre said:

Thanks, I really wasn't worried about grammar since its normally said not read haha