Will you still love me even if I'm not perfect ???

Thread: Will you still love me even if I'm not perfect ???

Tags: None

Evanescent said:

Default Will you still love me even if I'm not perfect ???

Might not be quite poetry, as it rarely rhymes; but I believe it's so true, as we, humans, are strongly affected of the surrounding & what lies beneath. From our feelings, desires & passion. Our mood & unconscious. We can love so much & deep, but we can be so weak at times. We all get lost once in a while, sometimes by choice, sometimes due to forces beyond our control. Anyways, enough with the monologue ... Here is a piece I so love !!!

Will you still love me even if I'm not perfect ???

Will you still love me even if I'm not the kind of person you wished I were ???

Will you still look into my eyes with warmth even if you saw my shadows ???

Will you still hold my hand even if you knew there will be times I'd let you down ???

For though I yearn to take care of you as I should, though I desire to love you with a love that never falters and fades, my knees tremble this very moment that you hold me in your arms.

Shall I kiss you ??? Shall I hold your hand and bask in the light of your spirit knowing that I have my darkness, knowing there will be times that the light of my love will sometimes be overshadowed by the darkness that is in me ???

Sometimes I'd be silent and I might bore you. I may not laugh at your jokes, and you may not understand the spell that's enshrouding me. Sometimes I'd get troubled and I'd fail to put into words what the hell it is that troubles me. I wouldn't be good company then, and I couldn't make you smile.

Sometimes I'd get moody and I might not enjoy the things you'd like us to do together. Sometimes I'd lose my temper and I'd no longer act like the fine person who stands before you today. Sometimes I'd get jealous and I might say things I don't really mean. Sometimes I'd talk too much that I might drive you away.

Sometimes I'd get touchy and I'd get easily hurt. And no matter how mature I try to be, at times I'd act in childish ways. I'd demand things I shouldn't, I'd say things I shouldn't say. And no matter how much I desire to protect you and make you happy, sometimes I'd be the one who'd cause you the most pain.

If you will love me I cannot promise you that I will not hurt you. I cannot promise you that I will not make you cry and that I'll never break your heart. But if you will love me, I will bare my whole self naked before you, and I will reveal to you my soul.

If you will love me, you can be certain that it is I that you will love, not a mask that fools you and gives you only what your eyes desire to see.

If you will love me, you can be certain that you will love the depths of me, all of me that is in me, and I in turn will love you with all of me, with all my soul, with all my mind, with all my spirit, with all my flaws and beauty, and with all my very heart ...

Layla said:

Ya salam, it's perfect! I love every single word!

Evanescent said:

Quote Originally Posted by Layla View Post
    Glad that you like it !

4. safe1 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Evanescent View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Layla View Post
    Glad that you like it !

Glad that you made Layla post after 17 days of absence !

The most charming creatures on this earth. The only women who can show what they feel and, they do feel.
    Stunning feeling...to just meet them.

Evanescent said:

Quote Originally Posted by safe1 View Post
    Glad that you made Layla post after 17 days of absence !

She just needed the proper motivation
  6. safe1 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Evanescent View Post
    She just needed the proper motivation
    Wanna share the secret?
    The most charming creatures on this earth. The only women who can show what they feel and, they do feel.

Evanescent said:

Wanna share the secret?
    It wouldn't be a secret anymore if I do so ;p
  8. safe1 said:

aaah, i 'll have to use the Force then...

Evanescent said:

aaah, i 'll have to use the Force then...
    Hahaha ... Sorry for the late reply, but I had to enjoy watching Inter loosing

Shields activated

tackpic_47 said:

This is great material...im new on this site..and this is exactly what i needed to see...Im like my eyes are googled!!..Strongly I believe that this poem is centered through a mans point of view...every passage was detailed with great inspiration that a male can express himself knowing that he won't be Mr. Perfect...knowing his flaws and perfections...
    "Will you still hold my hand even if you knew I will there be times I'd let you down?"This question grabbed my inner soul....why because i can see myself asking this question to a female.
    "If you will love me I cannot promise you that I will not hurt you. I cannot promise you that I will not make you cry and that I'll never break your heart. But if you will love me, I will bare my whole self naked before you, and I will reveal to you my soul."
    I don't even have to elaborate...it explains...great inspiration...keep up the work.
    Rhymes-fade....Only the fans bring them back to life!

Evanescent said:

Quote Originally Posted by tackpic_47 View Post
    This is great material...im new on this site..and this is exactly what i needed to see...Im like my eyes are googled!!..Strongly I believe that this poem is centered through a mans point of view...every passage was detailed with great inspiration that a male can express himself knowing that he won't be Mr. Perfect...knowing his flaws and perfections...
    "Will you still hold my hand even if you knew I will there be times I'd let you down?"This question grabbed my inner soul....why because i can see myself asking this question to a female.
    "If you will love me I cannot promise you that I will not hurt you. I cannot promise you that I will not make you cry and that I'll never break your heart. But if you will love me, I will bare my whole self naked before you, and I will reveal to you my soul."
    I don't even have to elaborate...it explains...great inspiration...keep up the work.

Imperfections & flaws are part of us. Everything is passing, transient & temporary. We cannot deny that. It does not make any sense to follow society's convention in terms of appearance & normality, various standards & try to fit in or attract someone's attention, while we loose individuality & sense of self.