I need help finding a song

Thread: I need help finding a song

Tags: None

Zagreb said:

Default I need help finding a song

Hello everyone, I have recorded a song from TV (and there was no name of artist and the name of that song because it wasn't a video for that song but some kind of sports scenes and that song with it.. So, the only thing I have is one part of lyrics of that song, so maybe someone will recognize the name of the song.. Yes, I did try to put that part of the lyrics on google and nothing came up. The person that sings this song is guy, song is let's say pop music.. and this is part of the lyrics:

If I could tell you one more thing I like to tell you that I care (time goes by not so strong and shine so bright) Life that stands you made a storm I walk a lone I walk alone (O my oceans wide time so short it shines so bright) Love that what you have today maybe last all tomorow (a life goes by I got love that never dies) I try to tell you these things cause I dont want you to go, dont go don't go stay a while dont go dont go stay a while.

Mixalopoulos said:

Hi, why don't you upload the song you recorded and put a link here.
    Ρεμπέτικο για πάντα. Μάγκες είμαστε.

Zagreb said:

Just click on download file and then you will hear the song.

http://kiwi6.com/file/tb3d5uauaf

It's been a year and I still I can't find that song, the whole song, the name of the song.....

So if anybody recognizes it just type the name of the song and thanks people...

4. wurzlsepp said:

Same song is requested here on an older thread http://www.allthelyrics.com/forum/id...p-i-think.html

cbwillallen25 said:

Where did you record this song? Some state, city, country, etc.

Zagreb said:

In Zagreb, Croatia. I recorded it from Tv with my mp3 player. My mp3 player has a dictaphone recording options.

It was some kind of sport tv emission and there was a scenes with guys riding a mountain bikes, and that song was on. The show was at a private Croatian television, but it was American made, I think.

Come on people, nobody knows this song ? ....