Help me identify this Greek song pleeeease!!

Thread: Help me identify this Greek song pleeeease!!

Tags: None

emakaloulagani said:

Question Help me identify this Greek song pleeeease!!

Hello everyone!!
    Can anyone help me identify a Greek song? Unfortunately I speak very little Greek and I only picked very few words. The title of the song ends with 'avti' (her) and the chorus sounds like 'exo (something) avti' . It is a very recent song and it has a pretty middle eastern beat. The singer is a man but at the end of the song (and ONLY at the end) you can also hear a female voice in the background saying 'na ne a na ne'.
    I know it's very very little but please if you're up to date with the Greek musical scene PLEASE try and help!!! Much appreciated.
    Eyxaristwwww!

emakaloulagani said:

Oh and the song also says 'kardia psyxi kai soma' at the end of the chorus... I hope it can help. And that's officially all I understood from this tragoudi so please try and help me out!!
    EKG.

3. xpert said:

try to give a little more information.....

...or a sample maybe ?

emakaloulagani said:

Default found it on my own

Hello! I finally found the song on my own for anyone who might be interested!
    It's 'Exo ponesei gi'autin' (I have suffered for her) from Panos Kiamos. What a great song!! Truly ena teleio tragoudaki!

5. Adeii said:

emakaloulagani, is this the song you are looking for:
    http://www.mytempdir.com/803630
    I'm also looking for the song title & artistesse. I have full song this is only the sample and I can upload song too.

6. Adeii said:

Keti Garbi - Esena mono (Dj Onur Remix)!!!!!!!!!

I found it at last, by my own!!!!!

7. alexzzz said:

Yes the Song's name is "Eho ponesi gia aftin" and the singer is "Panos Kiamos". If you want lyricks or translation PM me.

8. tine85 said:

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by emakaloulagani
    Hello everyone!!
    Can anyone help me identify a Greek song? Unfortunately I speak very little Greek and I only picked very few words. The title of the song ends with 'avti' (her) and the chorus sounds like 'exo (something) avti' . It is a very recent song and it has a pretty middle eastern beat. The singer is a man but at the end of the song (and ONLY at the end) you can also hear a female voice in the background saying 'na ne a na ne'.
    I know it's very very little but please if you're up to date with the Greek musical scene PLEASE try and help!!! Much appreciated.
    Eyxaristwwww!
    the song is by panos kiamos
    exo ponesi afti
    i love it toooo

9. Razz said:

hallo,

I look after one greek song who have the words "sagapao sou milao:, please i need know who
    is the greek singer

thanks
    Last edited by Razz; 10-26-2006 at 05:36 AM.

ELADITSA@HOTMAIL.COM said:

Quote Originally Posted by Adeii
    Keti Garbi - Esena mono (Dj Onur Remix)!!!!!!!!!

I found it at last, by my own!!!!!
    BY MY SELF, NOT BY MY OWN IT SOUNDS LIKE FUNNY GRAMMAR

DON'T MIND ME TO HELP YOU
    THE GREEK AMERICAN TRANSLATOR : ) AND LYRIC WRITER IN GREEK AND ENGLISH.

emakaloulagani said:

moni mou in greek right?
    Τι θα γίνει αύριο κανείς δεν ξέρει,
    για αυτό την κάθε στιγμή θέλω από σήμερα εσύ
    να την γλεντάς και να τη ζείς με την ψυχή σου...

Talking It Means Alone At Night -in Greek

moni mou in greek right?
    WHAT DO YOU WANT TO LEARN TO SAY?

BY THE WAY JUST SO YOU KNOW I'M A FEMALE. MANY THINK ELADITSA IS A MALE BUT IT COULD BE USED BY EITHER HOWEVER IN GREEK SUCH A NAME THAT ENDS IN ITSA IS SOUNDS MORE FEMINE SO ITS MORE FOR A GIRL. THERE MAY BE OTHER ELADITSA USERS LIKE ELADITSA11 OR WHATEVER. BUT I STARTED THE NAME. LOL : )

ELADITSA MEANS LITTLE GREECE BUT A MALE PERSON SHOULD USE ELLAS OR PATRIDA THAT COULD BE FOR EITHER.

emakaloulagani said:

Thanks for the explanation!! However is your name Despina?
    I like the name Eladitsa anyway And yes I know -itsa is a feminine ending!
    I know it's not much but I've been learning Greek for five months now so I know quite a few things.

I have learnt that monos/moni mou means 'on my own' and can be applied to any situation, like in English! If you know these languages, I thought it was similar to 'toute seule' in French or 'da sola' in my Italian! Is that right?

Talking it means alone yes but not the way you said it in the sentence before.

Thanks for the explanation!! However is your name Despina?
    I like the name Eladitsa anyway And yes I know -itsa is a feminine ending!
    I know it's not much but I've been learning Greek for five months now so I know quite a few things.

I have learnt that monos/moni mou means 'on my own' and can be applied to any situation, like in English! If you know these languages, I thought it was similar to 'toute seule' in French or 'da sola' in my Italian! Is that right?
    on my own refers to like your living now on your own but when you want to say I'm alone or I like something the way it is alone then you have to becareful how you use it. eimai moni mou i'm a woman obviously if I was a guy I say eimai monos mou. I'm alone.

now another example. To ematha moni mou. I learned it on my own or by myself. For some reason it didn't sound right in the sentence before. Now I forgot it but I know it wasn't right the way it was used. I would love to help you but I prefer by phone. I will call you are you in NEw york? I can give you more that way. besides its good practice for me to get teaching experience.
    I went to Greek school and remember the rules but need brush up. even in English lol. I do good though

I am teaching an Arab greek and he is teaching me Arabic lol : ) I just want to understand the music

Default soma kardia psixi yes that is the song called pes to mou ksana

Oh and the song also says 'kardia psyxi kai soma' at the end of the chorus... I hope it can help. And that's officially all I understood from this tragoudi so please try and help me out!!
    EKG.
    When you said that I knew the song but I was lost with the word afti? I don't even remember the word afti in the song.

pes to mou ksana oti m'agapas does this sound familiar at the end yes soma mou kardia kai psiixi yes its got to be the one. I havethree or 4 versions of it and I have the words to it not that much of a middle eastern beat though
    but then again I know what you mean. See all Greek songs sound like they have a middle eastern beat but remember the Greeks and the Romans had this type of music before the arabs but the style is what we are copying from the Arabs. We had more bouzouki. They have more drums and violin in their songs. I have listened to many of their classical with fairuz. She is orthodox. I have the orthodox hymn with her too. I have now a Persian song called Dyky Dyky Arababa and its a translation from a Greek song. THat is a typical type of Greek song. Sarbel is the one bringing the middle eastern music into the Greek like sahara and zontanos nekros. Yes those are Arabic style. Lamma bisma a lebanese song ragheb sings it with another lebanese girl but that song has the Greek style email me and put your nickname on the subject.

I can send anyone music just put your nickname always in the subject so I don't email you the same songs I know alot of Greek, Arabic , and now getting into Persian

emakaloulagani said:

Thanks a lot Eladitsa but maybe you can send me a private message instead? Like you've already done!
    I think there's too much time difference between us for you to call me on the phone... I live in Italy! OK? But thanks anyway.

19. eleniii89 said:

Smile

Hello everyone!!
    Eyxaristwwww!

heyy the songs called exo ponesi gia afti and its by panos kallidis

20. Polo said:

Hi I heard this song on a greek radio once, and I really liked it, but I just don't know who sang it or what the name was... A woman sang it, somewhat simular to kokkinou... do you know which song I mean?

I hope this link goes http://mitglied.lycos.de/chali2na/Song.mp3
    (copy link location) it should go after few tryouts

here is a approch for the "scores"

C
    c d e, c d e, c d e d c b c
    A
    c d e, c d e, c d e d c b c
    F
    d e f, d e f, d e f a f e d
    G
    e f e d e, d, c, b, c, d