Music from The Hills on Mtv!

Thread: Music from The Hills on Mtv!

Tags: None
  1. brennaxo said:

Default Music from The Hills on Mtv!

does anybody know the song during the third episode of the hills
    what song is playing when Lauren leaves LA to go to New York.
    the words are something like:

Turn The Key and Set Me Free and Spread My Wings and Watch Me Fly

HELP ME PLEASE!
  2. omgjuliaa said:

Default help me

does anyone know the song when lc is getting in the car to leave for the airport to new york ?
    i dont know any lyrics but it was kinda fast-paced
    i really liked the song and want to know the name of it
  3. Sunny-BG said:

Default DJ Pantelis - Beautiful

Does anybody can find the lyrics of this song?Please help me..
  4. missglamourous said:

Default Song From The Hills

its one of the earlier episodes I think between epis. 3-5. Lauren's in class and then is late to ameeting or whatever. but anyway the voice sounds like Imogen Heap and it plays while she's in class I forgot the lyrics
  5. wave_riding_chick said:

loose ends by imogen heap
  6. missglamourous said:

thanks so much!
  7. capobeach357 said:

does anyone know the song from the show when its the fashion show and whitney has to walk?
  8. iheartgreen33 said:

umm.yeah ii just saw the new episode where lauren finds out spencer asked heidi to move in with him...and yeah.anways...there was a song at the end of it & ii love it but ii can't find out what it's called.it goooes like this:

one breath too late and youre gone for good, it's funny how far it seems what could i do and what would i change when everything's strange.

im an idiot and i need help.so yeah.thankx lol.
  9. noeller said:

Does anyone know the song that was playing just before that? It's a british, female singer. THe only lyrics I caught were something "with my friends." It's a mainstream song, the video's on MTV a lot. She's got dark brown hair, the video's pretty colorful and stuff.
  10. kelley said:

HELL0 i JUST WATCHED EPiS0DE 9 0F THE HiLLS AND WAS W0NDERiNG iF ANY0NE KNEW THE NAME 0F THE S0NG (0R ARTiST) AT THE END 0F THE EPiS0DE WHEN L0 AND LAUREN ARE LEAViNG THE SUSHi CAFE!

HERE A FEW W0RDS FR0M THE S0NG....

~0NE BREATH T00 LATE, AND Y0UR G0NE F0R G00D, iTS FUNNY H0W FAR iT SEEMS, BUT WHAT C0ULD i D0, AND WHAT W0ULD i CHANGE WHEN EVERYTHiNGS STRANGE, AND WHY SH0ULD i LEARN T0 FLY WHEN i C0ULD JUST HiDE AWAY..iSNT iT STRANGE~

THANKS!
  11. Xmas32 said:

Joe Brooks- Strange
  12. Xmas32 said:

For the british singer it might be Lily Allen- Smile.
  13. stocked said:

Does anyone know the song when heidi decides to go back out with spencer and shes walking towards the car. Its at the end of the episode. It kinda goes something like this.
    "ive been here a few times before"
  14. iiibabiiex12iii said:

does anyone no this song from the hills . i dont no what episode or season its in but its in the very beginning and some of the lyrics are lk ..

its unforgivable but i forgive u . its unbelievable but i believe you .. idk
  15. Conron said:

does anyone know where you can download the song "Gotta Believe" By Bexy?

PLEASE HELP ME!

Lolette said:

Quote Originally Posted by iiibabiiex12iii View Post
    does anyone no this song from the hills . i dont no what episode or season its in but its in the very beginning and some of the lyrics are lk ..

its unforgivable but i forgive u . its unbelievable but i believe you .. idk

Kaci "Unbelievable"
  17. vickyhah12 said:

Wink i need help please

does anyone know the song of season 2, episode 4 "Who Do You Trust", when spencer arrives at the club with playmates, and Heidi flips out?

it goes like "hey boy what you lookin do you like what you see, if your bad and you know it come see about me"

PLEASE HELP MEEE
    &THANKS<3
  18. random_rusty said:

Smile Song

I've looked everywhere but I can't find what the song is called when jason brings LC flowers at teen vogue. Its "why did I play that game of chances...". If anyone knows what its called and the artist that'd be awesome. Thanx
  19. hillybean2 said:

hey umm does anyone know the name of the song when heidi is taking the pregnancy test? it's very slow and the guys voice is awesome i think it goes something like "that girl she wants to have fun" THANKKS!

Lolette said:

Quote Originally Posted by hillybean2 View Post
    hey umm does anyone know the name of the song when heidi is taking the pregnancy test? it's very slow and the guys voice is awesome i think it goes something like "that girl she wants to have fun" THANKKS!
    It's Greg Laswell "Girls just want to have fun"