black eyed peas?

Thread: black eyed peas?

Tags: None
  1. llexii said:

Question black eyed peas?

ok there is this song on a commercial on WB6 for new shows and stuff on WB6 and it plays a song in the background and it sounds like the black eyed peas but im not sure and i cant find it! some of the lyrics are like.....so comon and join the party feel free to be yourself......(girl singing)get ready cause here we come get ready cause here we come.....thats all i could understand i really want to find this song!
    plz help! thanks!
    Last edited by llexii; 06-26-2006 at 04:47 PM.

2. llexii said:

no one?

3. FM_doll_x said:

Here We Come - Nelly.
    A girl sings at some point in that song...

4. llexii said:

thanks for the help but thats not it.....anyone else?

5. llexii said:

hellooooo? plz help they play the commercial all the time and i really want to know!

6. gilmore girl said:

yeah, i want to know too! I thought it was BEP, but I searched and nothing came up. Does ANYBODY ANYWHERE know who sings this song? Anybody, 'cause I'm at a loss.

7. The Manz said:

Quote Originally Posted by llexii
    ok there is this song on a commercial on WB6 for new shows and stuff on WB6 and it plays a song in the background and it sounds like the black eyed peas but im not sure and i cant find it! some of the lyrics are like.....so comon and join the party feel free to be yourself......(girl singing)get ready cause here we come get ready cause here we come.....thats all i could understand i really want to find this song!
    plz help! thanks!
    Hey I e-mailed WB because I was wondering the same thing. They said it is sung by Will I am and Fergie and that it was specifically made for the CW Network so I dont think you will find it. If you do please let me know!

8. gilmore girl said:

Quote Originally Posted by The Manz
    Hey I e-mailed WB because I was wondering the same thing. They said it is sung by Will I am and Fergie and that it was specifically made for the CW Network so I dont think you will find it. If you do please let me know!
    Did they mention what the title of the song was?

Thanks.

9. llexii said:

Quote Originally Posted by The Manz
    oh that sucks but did they say what the title was?

10. gilmore girl said:

Quote Originally Posted by llexii
    oh that sucks but did they say what the title was?
    Hey i dont know if this counts but I searched the 'net and found this:

"Meyer and Moonves kept their comments short and sweet and then introduced a surprise appearance from the Black Eyed Peas, which clearly succeeded in exciting the crowd. Fergie and will.i.am performed a new rendition of the Temptations song, "Get Ready" which will be The CW's launch campaign anthem, and then all four BEP's took the stage to perform the inevitable, "Let's Get it Started." Hey, personally I think their most recent stuff has been pretty crappy, but I had to admit, it was a lot of fun to suddenly see the Black Eyed Peas performing and it was definitely a fun highlight of all the Upfronts this year. "

So...yeah, i guess. Lol.

11. llexii said:

thanks

Dean Winchester said:

Hey, i was reading your ... "problem" and i thought i'd be nice and find the song. i couldn't ... unfourtunatly, but i did find a video. It's a camercial type video, but it still has the song, so i thought "hey, why not give this video?" so I am. Here ya go. I'll keep looking though ... i like that song too.

YouTube - Supernatural Funny Promo
    If no one has attempted it, it will remain impossible.

logan01 said:

This is straight out of Wikipedia; hope it helps ya.
    "Here I Come" is a song by Fergie that features will.i.am. The song is going to be the third single off of her debut album The Dutchess. The song was used in promotional adds for The CW, with the lyric "here I come" changed to "here we come". The song remains the third top selling song of Fergie's on iTunes, only topped by the first two singles "London Bridge" and "Fergalicious". "Here I come" words mimic "here we come" words from the Temptations "Get Ready".

14. chyennerose91 said:

i found it!!!! its called "here i come" search limewire will i am and fergie

15. pinkluv022 said:

Exclamation Hellpp

ok theres this song..and i have no idea who its by or what its called plzz hlpp mee
    the song goes like thiss.. 20 years its breaking me down now that you understand theres noone around take a breath just take a seat your falling apart...thats all i could catchh i reallllyy want to know the name or who its by!!!
    please helppp meee

lollipop said:

Quote Originally Posted by pinkluv022 View Post
    ok theres this song..and i have no idea who its by or what its called plzz hlpp mee
    the song goes like thiss.. 20 years its breaking me down now that you understand theres noone around take a breath just take a seat your falling apart...thats all i could catchh i reallllyy want to know the name or who its by!!!
    please helppp meee

that one is easy

The Fray - Heaven Forbid

hey, found it on youtube, wrong clip, but right song: YouTube - Supernatural - Heaven Forbid

P.S. a little friendly tip: next time, you want to ask for a song, you can make a new topic too, because this topic is kind of different from the one you ask. Welcome to forums! Have a nice time!

Last edited by lollipop; 06-27-2007 at 11:24 PM.

17. pinkluv022 said:

thanks so much!
    ow do you start a new topic?

18. pinkluv022 said:

Question

How do you start your own thread

F A B Scott said:

Quote Originally Posted by pinkluv022 View Post
    thanks so much!
    ow do you start a new topic?
    At the top [on the left] of each forum list of threads there is a button like this - just click and away you go.---->

Good luck.

20. pinkluv022 said:

Smile

thanks [[=