Grand Final> Molotova vs SK'nDeep

Thread: Grand Final> Molotova vs SK'nDeep

Tags: None

SK'nDeep said:

well put Sbu...Ok we are Tied up so far neck and neck. Who eles wants to vote?
    Peace Love Empathy

Sk'nDeep
  2. _SBU said:

Quote Originally Posted by smoothtung View Post
    I often get materail out of the script before me in which to either make fun of, critisize, or go more in depth with. That's just my take. I think 2 scripts would be betta
    I think you're talking about active text 'flips'. I like them too but they're not allowed in the tournament battle.
    Allowing active text flips puts whoever drops first at a big disadvantage because there isnt any active text to flip at that point.
    going for 3 rounds per battle would reduce the impact of this disadvantage, but not enough.

note that active flips are usually allowed in long 3-round live rapped battles because they're MUCH harder to do as freestyle responses instead of writtens, so the impact of the disadvantage is hugely reduced.

name flips are allowed.
    and non-active text flips are allowed, but not often useful in any effective way. (referencing or quoting things your opponent has said anytime before the battle or in previous battles)
    Last edited by _SBU; 11-02-2011 at 11:51 AM.

Tre_fly said:

Hmmmm, I agree with SBU that this is really hard to decide on.. But I think Ima have to go with Molo. I felt her's was more consistently nice throughout the whole thing, where as skin started really strong but then kinda faded as the lines went on. Props to both really though. Good battle.
    Molo's got the vote though
    "What we think, we become." Buddha

SK'nDeep said:

That's 2 for molo. 1 for me.lol was tied.... Good vote tre... Next up????
    Peace Love Empathy

Sk'nDeep

partizanka said:

Molotova's flow is like butter once again and last line was very nice. Whole thing was tightly structured. You keep doing what you do best again and again.
    I agree with trefly- sk'n's got just a little weaker at some point (for me, at the middle) but when his lines hit, they're so sick. Overall I liked the content of his more and the less convential rhyme structure/scheme is always interesting to me. I'm going with SK'nDeep on this one.
    Nice work, both.

Molotova said:

Since the score is 2-2, the votes go up to 5. First one with 5 votes wins ...
    Vote vote vote !
    1 <3

SK'nDeep said:

Good vote p. Molo and I are greatfull for all Of your votes.
    Only a few more... Good luck to you. Molo....
    Peace Love Empathy

Sk'nDeep

Molotova said:

Good luck to u too Sk'n !
    1 <3

SK'nDeep said:

All the luck i'm gonna need....lol Votes!
    Peace Love Empathy

Sk'nDeep
  10. Steeze said:

You both had some great wordplay goin on in these. Very entertaining metaphors and battle lines I must say. I didn't think Molo could spit that, personally. My vote goes to Sk'n, however because I liked his verse just a bit more and flowed a little nicer, not the fact that one's more skilled than the other.

SK'nDeep said:

Thanks. For voting steeze..anyone eles??
    Peace Love Empathy

Sk'nDeep

SK'nDeep said:

I know I go by the nam of Sk'nDeep, but I feel like i'm turning into a Skeleton here...lol The suspence is killing me.
    As Mr. Jones from Friday would say, the word to day is VOTE. V---O---T----E J/K
    Peace Love Empathy

Sk'nDeep

Molotova said:

The suspense is killing me too maaayne ! V O T E ! Even if it ain't for me, just vote so it's over with !
    1 <3
  14. _SBU said:

Voting closes at 00hrs GMT, Saturday 12th November, if neither reaches 5 votes before then..
    whoever's in the lead at that time will go down in history as the official champion of ATL's first ever battlerap tournament.

if voting is tied at that time, it will continue until the next (deciding) vote is cast and then end immediately.

Good luck, both of you.

one love.
  15. MarvelousG said:

Hmm. This is hard to judge cause like everyone said, Molo flowed a lot better and kept the lyrics strong and persistent. Sk'n lost his lyrical power while Molotov killed it with her last bar. Sk'n had more variety in his lyrics in my opinion but variety ain't what wins battles. I feel Sk'n you coulda gone harder but with all respect my votes go to Molotov. Congrats to both of ya cause you made it to the end and you spat brutal at eachother. Props to both of y'all.
    Y'all could never roast me cause Imma keep on boasting, and toasting to myself every night, it's a lyrical hosting, welcome to the lime light.

Molotova said:

Haaa Sk'n, 3-3 now ! This shxt is breaking me ! When will it enddddd ?
    1 <3

Molotova said:

Whatever the fxck happens, we both champions. The King and Queen baby.
    1 <3

SK'nDeep said:

you got me...I knew it would be head to head...thanks for your vote MG I understand where you are comming from...it was hard to write agaist her verse so I did the best I could...so go my way some go her way that is the power of P.O.'s
    Peace Love Empathy

Sk'nDeep

SK'nDeep said:

Zzzzzzzzzz,z...........hibernating here!!! Lol
    Peace Love Empathy

Sk'nDeep

smoothtung said:

I'd say its time for another mini tourney or something