Grand Final> Molotova vs SK'nDeep

Thread: Grand Final> Molotova vs SK'nDeep

Tags: None

Molotova said:

We ain't movin' on until we know who the winner is.
    1 <3

SK'nDeep said:

nope...not untill this thing is wraped up..we need votes!!!
    Peace Love Empathy

Sk'nDeep

tackpic_47 said:

Both artist did good...no hard feelings but i feel like you let me down SK'n!
    I knew MOLO was good...but not like this...she came in with a purpose and that purpose was to shut u down..
    She talked about her period on yo axx...And you couldn't respond to that?...lol
    now i do like your script about you talked about the RIB...i felt like you was coming from the bible (fresh)
    and i did like the bow-flex line..
    but all in all she came with the package of attack a true brawler
    Good job MOLO mad respect!
    (vote=Molo)

SK'nDeep said:

It's all good...don't matter who wins...and when it comes to lettiing you down, oops.. wasn't my intention..We were tied up 3 to 3 so it looks like to me, I've done pretty well so far...Molo is a great emcee and all but your acting like she blew me away or somthing...lol anyways,
    yeah she came at me with some stong lines, I give her credit for that...Respect to the fullest....
    but then you say I didn't responding to her period line...sorry you missed it.

here it is again...

With your Grotesque styles, Is it me? Or is Molo's flow not feeling so fresh.
    Leaving me to clean up her Gross mess. menstruating on her last K.O Text.

1.Grotesque=Ugly/ text styles /gross text styles
    2. when women are on their period /flow, they say I'm Not feeling so fresh...
    3 leaving me to clean up behind her gross mess ,being her lyrics/period
    4.menstruating on her last Kotex = Tampon K.O.= Knock out...text

4to3 molo....

next vote?
    Last edited by SK'nDeep; 11-09-2011 at 02:53 PM.
    Peace Love Empathy

Sk'nDeep

Mixalopoulos said:

Molly gets my vote, sorry Skin, but this has gotta end!
    Ρεμπέτικο για πάντα. Μάγκες είμαστε.

Molotova said:

I'm afraid your vote doesn't count, Mixalopoulos, you have to explain your vote in order for it to count. Sorry, it's the battle tournament rules ...
    1 <3
  7. charles reese said:

i got skn in this one. His punchlines were bomb.
    Mystereese

SK'nDeep said:

good luck molo.......
    Last edited by SK'nDeep; 11-10-2011 at 12:42 PM.
    Peace Love Empathy

Sk'nDeep

Molotova said:

If Charles' vote is counted, I'd like to count Mix his vote too. I don't think Charles' vote is explained either.
    1 <3

SK'nDeep said:

4&3 molo....next vote....
    Peace Love Empathy

Sk'nDeep

SK'nDeep said:

Quote Originally Posted by charles reese View Post
    i got skn in this one. His punchlines were bomb.
    Charles. I appreciate your vote but it does not count due to Lack of your expliation... Sorry bro...
    Peace Love Empathy

Sk'nDeep
  12. _SBU said:

I think the voting rules need to be rethought before the next event.

As I understand it, the "all votes must be explained" rule was included so as to reduce the likelyhood of biased or careless/haphazard voting.. but Mixalopoulos is to be trusted as moderator for the site and I think Charles is a trusted and valued contestant. and it all boils down to preference anyway.. which is either very complex or very simple (ie. "I prefer that drop, without having to be aware of exactly why I prefer it". seems valid to me though.
    also.. many reasons for and against either drop have already been discussed on this thread during voting, so it could be assumed that votes are for a combination of reasons already stated by other voters in this round.

For now though, the rule must be kept. (unless Mo and Sk'n both want to allow the votes).
    If either voter comes back to add a quick explanation it'll count, obviously.

TheViper said:

Feel bad jumping in with my first vote at the end of a final battle. Wish I had more time to build up some clout before throwing a vote in.

Molotova:
    Good mulits, good flow, good metaphors.
    Punches were hit and miss. I'll explain below the vote.
    3rd bar seemed a touch long.

SK'nDeep:
    Good flow, good multis, good metaphors.
    Punches landed pretty well.
    Structure was good.

Vote - SK'nDeep

Mototova, I noticed some of your punches and rhymes didn't quite work. Your first line talked of him menstruating but you said it was your period that 'killed his phrases'. Would have hit harder if you kept with the theme of his own period killing his own phrases.
    Line 5 suggests he has tastebuds in his ***?
    Diarrhea and constipation are kinda opposites.
    The last bar didn't rhyme.

It was a good final and both came at each other hard. I think had Molotova hit those few lines better, she'd have received my vote instead. Sk'nDeep's was just more consistent.

Molotova said:

Ok, well I meant my period. (the point at the end of my sentence, that's why I added a . after period) kills his phrases. So whenever I end a phrase, it kills what he said.

When u have diarrhea, u take pills to heal right ? So I went from the one extreme into the other, he has diarrhea, took his pills and now he has a constipation of his thoughts.

Line 5 says I'll put his cockhead in his xss, he has tastebuds on his tongue, right ?

And I'm from Belgium, I pronounce words a little differently, so the last line rhymes when using my accent.

This kind of sucks, I feel like I should've explained my lines after I dropped them. Oh well. 4-4, we need only one more vote until tomorrow.
    1 <3

Mixalopoulos said:

Quote Originally Posted by _SBU View Post
    Mixalopoulos is to be trusted as moderator for the site and it all boils down to preference anyway.. which is either very complex or very simple (ie. "I prefer that drop, without having to be aware of exactly why I prefer it". seems valid to me though.
    also.. many reasons for and against either drop have already been discussed on this thread during voting, so it could be assumed that votes are for a combination of reasons already stated by other voters in this round.
    Exactly!

TheViper said:

Quote Originally Posted by Molotova View Post
    And I'm from Belgium, I pronounce words a little differently, so the last line rhymes when using my accent.
    Ah, that's a valid point. You probably get rhymes through your accent many of us that don't have accent won't catch right away.

SK'nDeep said:

Thanks for voting vipet...Damn...this is crazy... Molo,we are first again.. lol...next vote?
    Peace Love Empathy

Sk'nDeep
  18. _SBU said:

If we're sticking with the 'explained votes only rule', I feel that we must also stick with the other rules.
    And I recall that Juneyah's initial tournament post also included a rule whereby new forum members are not allowed to vote (to reduce the likelyhood of multi-account voting). so TheViper's vote cannot be counted either.
    Absolutely no disrespect intended by that, TheViper. And thanks for voting anyways, we do appreciate your vote but sadly it cannot be counted.

Yeah these rules definitely need to be rethought before the next tournament.

Tournament ends in 7 hours and 20 minutes from now (if vote count is conclusive).

tackpic_47 said:

Im excited....im anious to figure out who's gonna be the winner...its burning up..either way it goes both artists showed thier skills and deserves mad respect!!!
    Rhymes-fade....Only the fans bring them back to life!

Mixalopoulos said:

Quote Originally Posted by tackpic_47 View Post
    Im excited....im anious to figure out who's gonna be the winner...its burning up..either way it goes both artists showed thier skills and deserves mad respect!!!
    Vote then!!!