ugh yeah let's go Ugh yeah baby girl I’ll be there for you cuz needed you from the start if you’re not my girlfriend then I’ll be rippin’ myself apart I’ll give you my heart when I your face there was a spark. God t-took me outta the dark I’m eatin’ Satan up like a shark baby girl if I wasn’t your boyfriend then Ima beat my head against a wall I’m not offensive at all baby I’m ready to beat my brains out too many people are insane in the south! Baby I was tryna get with you I guess I bite off more than I can chew how many girls I really love none j-just you when I saw I didn’t know what to do you’re cute that Rowlett High doesn’t h-have a roof! If you’re cryin’ I’ll be there for you (x2) I’m here for you Ima bear with you I’m prayin’ for the people that lost their lives in N-New Y-York I’m though bein’ jerk feelin’ no love hurts I’ll love you if my arms and legs had be A-Amputated or if I was d-decapitated your love g-got me C-Captivated you’re the only girl that doesn’t get me A-Agitated, aggravated you don’t want me to have my dreams to be o-obliterated. Huh yeah if If not your boyfriend then I’m waitin’ to be A-Assassinated I rather be sober instead of bein’ intoxicated huh yeah your cuteness I’m f-fascinated, fabricated she’s my, my favorite girl in the world (x2)! I’ll never hesitate to give you more baby girl I never had a date till you came round the only girl that isn’t bein’ me down! She’s so hot that when she walks away she burns the town when I asked her out I d-didn’t get turned down ugh yeah sometimes love hurts love is a jerk when we are holdin’ hands, kissin’ huggin’ c-c-call us two birds baby I got my love from church baby I love you when with you I feel like I’m on top of the world! Ima d-d-drop the world if your not my girlfriend then I’m outta this world she’s one hot girl I’m not of this w-world I’m from another world you’re my gutta girl when I’m with you baby I’m f-flyin’ h-high I can’t be lyin’ cuz she’s mine I can’t get, get you outta my head Jesus’ blood was shred baby i love you so much i'm outta here Yung Preacha baby!!