Praise & Worship songs in Spanish/English

Thread: Praise & Worship songs in Spanish/English

Tags: None
  1. maybellinev44 said:

Quote Originally Posted by janstewart View Post
    I'm looking for the Spanish words to Ven as sung by Marco Barrientos. You can find it on Napster
    Or you can also find the lyrics on lacuerda.net. Check it out this is a good site that offers many spanish lyrics and you can also see the videos.

LilMizMargi said:

Default Los Mas Nuevos Canticos En Espanol - The Latest Praise & Worship Songs In Spanish

Me gustaria que me enviaran los mas nuevos canticos en espanol para mis viajes a Ecuador. Los pueden poner aqui o enviarmelos por email a PPMIntern@aol.com. Gracias! Que el Senor les bendiga y les prospere en su ministerio de musica.

Margi Alvarez de Spencer
    Miami Florida USA

I would like to receive some of the newer praise and worship songs in Spanish for my trips to Ecuador. You can post them here or send them via email PPMIntern@aol.com. Thanks! May the Lord bless you and prosper your music ministry.

Margi Alvarez Spencer
    Miami Florida USA
    All For the Kingdom of God.........
    Margi
  3. Jclovr said:

Smile Lord I Lift Your Name On High

Quote Originally Posted by karlief View Post
    Hi, i was wondering if you new of a CD that this song (Lord I lift Your Name Oh High) is sung on. I need to hear it in spanish in order to learn it. Thank you so much,
    Karlie
    There are CD's out there (I found mine on Amazon.com) and the main Title is "Songs 4 Worship en espanol" Then there are album names like:
    "Sendras Dios Hara"
    "Glorificante" and
    "Canta Al Senor"
    Oh also, I found one other CD titled "Top 25 Alabanzas Para Hoy"
    Hope this helps.
    (Also hope this gets to you. I don't understand this posting stuff. I mostly read.
    Have a great day.
  4. Jclovr said:

Smile There is a place.

[QUOTE=smreyher;269287]
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannah View Post

Does anyone have Spanish translations for You Are My All In All and/or My Life Is In You and/or Come Now Is The Time To Worship?? The only things I have found are literal & they don't fit with the music very well.

Thanks!

Susan
    I found a place that will quote any language to any language:
    http://translation2.paralink.com/ hope that helps

damarys said:

Hi Jclovr! Sorry to burst your bubble, but these online translations are pretty terrible all around. THey are good for single words and phrases but tend to translate everything literally and not take context into play. For example, we had a teacher who wrote a note to a parent from a school. She meant to say "Joe is a great kid". THe Spanish translation from the web said "Joe is a great little goat". That is the note the parent received. LOL!!!!!
    That's why this website is so needed. We want to make sure that the intended content is communicated.
    Welcome to the forum!!!
  6. HeimSte said:

Smile Spanish recording of "Lord I LIft Your Name on High"

Quote Originally Posted by Jclovr View Post
    There are CD's out there (I found mine on Amazon.com) and the main Title is "Songs 4 Worship en espanol" Then there are album names like:
    "Sendras Dios Hara"
    "Glorificante" and
    "Canta Al Senor"
    Oh also, I found one other CD titled "Top 25 Alabanzas Para Hoy"
    Hope this helps.
    (Also hope this gets to you. I don't understand this posting stuff. I mostly read.
    Have a great day.
    Here is a great recording of the song in Spanish being performed by Mariachi San Pablo based in El Paso, TX. Follow this link and you can hear a sample of the song before you purchase:

http://ylm.org/YLMshop.html#TEE
  7. fancynancykay said:

Default God is so wonderful (by Virginia Marshall)

Need some translation assistance, por favor:

God is so wonderful, I can't explain,
    But I can say, "Glory hallelujah, Praise His Holy Name"

It's wonderful because He saved me,
    It's wonderful that He forgave me,
    It's wonderful, wonderful, so very wonderful
    Wonderful that He is mine.

I cast on him my ev'ry burden
    Lay at his feet my ev'ry care
    It's wonderful, wonderful, so very wonderful
    Wonderful that He is mine.

Thanks in advance...
  8. hunterblk68 said:

Default hello

Bueno dios senior. mi llamo cazador
    i would like to know if this song can be played properly in the G,D, or A chords on guitar??
    i would like to know cause our church is doing V.B.S. this year and i have been asked to learn how to play gospel songs in spanish but am really only good in the chords mentioned above.

please email me at hunterblk68@yahoo.com

thank you.

in Christ

Cazador.
  9. fancynancykay said:

Hunter - are you looking for the song I posted above, or any song that you can play with G, A and D chords?

Cazador - ¿Busca la canción que entré arriba, o cualquiera canción que podrá tocar con G, A y D?
  10. MediaAmateur said:

Default Spanish hymn resource

Quote Originally Posted by brod View Post
    Hannah, I was wondering if you could help me with translating not only worship songs but also hymns. We are beginning a ministry to Hispanics and want to included lyics for them. Let me know if you can help. Thanks
    I saw your message and I know it has been a year... but if you still need Spanish hymns, there is a Spanish hymnal you can buy titled "Gracia Y Devocion: Himnario para las Iglesias Evangelicas" This is published by Lillenas Publishing Co. We use this for Spanish lyrics to hymns at our church. I'll type the lyrics into Word from the Spanish hymnbook and then copy/paste into media shout. If you purchase it, let me know because I have the translation of all the titles from Spanish to English so you can just look at this piece of paper for the title in English and it will tell you the number of the hymn. It is for sale on their website for $9.00 and the words follow the syncopation of the songs.
    www.lillenas.com then search for - Gracia Y Devocion and scroll down to the red book, item number 156-344-1349

Hope this helps!

MediaAmateur
  11. MediaAmateur said:

Default Website

Quote Originally Posted by maybellinev44 View Post
    Or you can also find the lyrics on lacuerda.net. Check it out this is a good site that offers many spanish lyrics and you can also see the videos.
    Unfortunately, this website is of no use to those of us who don't speak Spanish, but are trying to create media and provide Spanish lyrics for songs. It would be nice if this website had English on it so we could search that way...