What is this song? Piano intro, female singer, pop song.

Thread: What is this song? Piano intro, female singer, pop song.

Tags: None
  1. laurenxprice said:

Default What is this song? Piano intro, female singer, pop song.

I know it's a long shot because I don't know the lyrics. I was hoping you could take a stab at it! She has a style of music which sort of sounds like Sara Bareilles to me.

Here's what I do know:

1) It's a solo artist
    2) She isn't too famous...I don't think.
    3) The song could be anywhere from 2 - 6 years old.
    4) There's piano playing in the beginning and it is so catchy! It moves quickly. I can hear the piano in my head, it repeats like this, "bum, bum, bumbum, bum - bum, bum, bumbum, bum."

When the some starts you hear the piano above, then she sings a couple words and the piano begins again.
    And then she starts singing and the piano plays through the whole song. I don't think drums or guitars are in it.

So it would be amazing if you knew what I was talking about!

2. laurenxprice said:

Go here and type in these notes: E2 F#2 G2 B2 E2 E2 F#2 G2 B2 E2

This is what the song sounds like!!!

3. Fence Sitter said:

A long shot, I haven't tried the notes for fit, but the looping quick notes bum bum ... as you've described, reminds me of "The Golden Age" by The Asteroids Galaxy Tour. However this songs has drums throughout.

4. Matt Glazier said:

could it be vanessa carlton ordinary day?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdmbjaReGmY
    Last edited by Matt Glazier; 11-12-2011 at 09:07 PM. Reason: wrong link (OOPS)

5. Dewina Irwin said:

Default What is this song? Piano intro, female singer, pop song.

Quote Originally Posted by laurenxprice View Post
    I know it's a long shot because I don't know the lyrics. I was hoping you could take a stab at it! She has a style of music which sort of sounds like Sara Bareilles to me.

Here's what I do know:

1) It's a solo artist
    2) She isn't too famous...I don't think.
    3) The song could be anywhere from 2 - 6 years old.
    4) There's piano playing in the beginning and it is so catchy! It moves quickly. I can hear the piano in my head, it repeats like this, "bum, bum, bumbum, bum - bum, bum, bumbum, bum."

When the some starts you hear the piano above, then she sings a couple words and the piano begins again.
    And then she starts singing and the piano plays through the whole song. I don't think drums or guitars are in it.

So it would be amazing if you knew what I was talking about!

Stacy Clark - Not Enough

6. richardbarretto said:

Its Lykke Li - I follow rivers magician remix

7. delitefullysara said:

I know you posted this a long time ago, but hopefully you will see this. I was just searching around for this song and saw your post and it sounded like the song I was looking for. So I hope this helps.
    Fidelity by Regina Spektor. She has a beautiful voice and the song is wonderful.

8. Cowhey89 said:

Question Touch by Mattia Cupelli.... I think

Touch by mattia cupelli I think