Nova Pesen na Liana - Zapoznai se s men

Thread: Nova Pesen na Liana - Zapoznai se s men

Tags: None
  1. PIMOS said:

Quote Originally Posted by natasha.andreeva View Post
    She doesn't tell him to strip. That means that SHE is the trouble but stripped one.
    And 'se' in my language (in Serbian) it's used when somebody does something on himself. Like 'Oblačim se' that means I am dressing, (logical) myself. So, 'zapoznai se' it's more like introduce me to YOURSELF.
    Maybe you don't have that in your own language but, when you see that 'se' you should know that that is connected to yourself, myself.
    Your Naitive Languge is Bulgarian ?
    and I think its the tranlstion for it.
    But naked(she say on herself), you meet me now

natasha.andreeva said:

No, my native language is Serbian, but I speak Bulgarian. They are similar, so we can feel the spirit of each language.
    I was just explaining what wasn't understood. I wrote all correct in the translation.

3. ina said:

..when you see that 'se' you should know that that is connected to yourself, myself.
    "Se" is connected to "myself" when it means "se=sebe, ce= ceбе" (You can dress logically someone else too.)
    Oblačili smo si lutke (malo seljački Nataša )= oblačili smo naše lutke

"Se" (ce) could mean not only "myself", but "each other", "with each other"...
    That's why it's called reflexive pronoun:
    "It is usually used when the object of a sentence is the same as the subject"

...like you action comes back to you

This is good example, he was right:
    For example:
    бия means „to battle“ (something or someone) (German: “schlagen”)
    бия се means „to battle“ (each other) (German: “sich schlagen”; “sich” = “се“!)
    Here, you don't fight "yourself" (biješ sebe, nego drugoga), but someone else, I mean against someone else.

biti = to beat (sth/sb)
    biti se = to beat each other
    biti sebe = to beat oneself (up)

Everything you said is correct, I just want to add this
    Last edited by ina; 10-29-2011 at 08:44 AM.

4. Sofijski Mozart said:

I'm proud as Macnun for his Layla now Ina, how can I explain? You are right as you always have been (at part ). You see, every explanation makes it more difficult, you know. In this thread and everywhere.

I'll miss you, since I've to go for some months - for more than one good reasons. Miss you even now. Natalia's eyes in the Bulgarian section - hard to bear..

5. ina said:

Studying doesn't mean you'll have to say goodbye to friends. I've said goodbye so many times, and yet I'm here. I need some time to break the habit! Internet is an addiction....
    Anyway, there's email....
    Last edited by ina; 10-29-2011 at 08:40 AM.

6. Sofijski Mozart said:

Quote Originally Posted by ina View Post
    Anyway, there's email....
    I know, actually it's easy. In theory.

natasha.andreeva said:

'You see, every explanation makes it more difficult, you know. In this thread and everywhere.' - I totally agree.
    And for Ina - of course, add, we are here to help.