Song name from Tokyo Drift

Thread: Song name from Tokyo Drift

Tags: None

Stela said:

You're welcome

2. ja06 said:

i want the song when dk is getting ready to rqace with shaun and it goes something like, if you want it i got... then somehting like... supercharge it ...

that's all i know email me at jamesayres06@hotmail.com

or add me on msn cheers

3. renegade said:

does anyone kno what the song AFTER the reggaeton song Vin Diesel is playing?
    very short... just as he floors it to race with Shaun...
    its the one before 'Bandaleros'

4. Monicoran123 said:

Question Song name, Unos dos dres quatros?

whats the name of the song after los bandoleros? it starts off like "Unos dos dres quatros" and its like los bandoleros. it starts just as the credits really start at the end? can sum1 relpy it to me at Monicoran123@yahoo.com.au please? i really wanna know!!!

5. CincyDavid said:

The song after Los Bandoleros when Vin Diesel and Sean race is Conteo by Don Omar

6. devine mistik said:

hey ppl what is the name of this song when ,, neela and the american guy are eating lunch ,,, its in japanese and im preety sure its sung by girls plizzzzzzz help
    if you need more help ,, its the scene were neela and the american guy are seen together and the beef with dk starts ,,,, plizzzzzzz plizzzzzzz help

7. DeathByDay666 said:

Hey Guys can some one tell me what the song is where vin and shawn start the race it goes like "i rock, i rock, i rock, oh, i roll, i roll, i roll" can you help me its before Conteo - Don Omar i realy want this song. E-mail me at mentalman_666@hotmail.com thx

Mumbles said:

@ DeathByDay666 ...

Try, The Prodigy - You'll Be Under My Wheels
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQJlNT25sAA
    Its nice to be important, but its more important to be nice
    Y Ddraig Goch ddyry gychwyn

9. DeathByDay666 said:

Default Thx

Thank you very much for the info but i found it my self but thx for the help and this might help others so its kinda good thing :P

dudeme12 said:

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Xero View Post
    what is the song when sean is learning how to drift from han and he is on a really long city like street just before he beats the red head chinese dude

SAucin By brian Tyler its a OST score.. Download the ost of Tokyo drift you will get it!!

Bryan tyler did a great job in the movie actually!!

Another song people have been asking is - Nella drifts By Brian Tyler..!! when neela and shawn drift in the mountains!!!

dudeme12 said:

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by needthenameofasong View Post
    i need to know what song is playing when Sean races Morimoto (Dk's main pal) right after Sean moves in to Hans place...e-mail knowlesm8@yahoo.com
    SAucin By brian Tyler its a OST score.. Download the ost of Tokyo drift you will get it!!

Bryan tyler did a great job in the movie actually!!

Another song people have been asking is - Nella drifts By Brian Tyler..!! when neela and shawn drift in the mountains!!!

12. MAD MAKKA said:

Exclamation

i need the title of the song where shaun is getting his first car (the evo) msg me at makka96@live
    thanks

13. Th3Diplomat said:

Quote Originally Posted by MAD MAKKA View Post
    i need the title of the song where shaun is getting his first car (the evo) msg me at makka96@live
    thanks
    There It Go by Julez Santana.

14. optimus grime said:

does anyone know the name of the song where sean and han go into the club and then into the garage its like wit woooo in it
    pleasee thankss ;D

15. Th3Diplomat said:

Quote Originally Posted by optimus grime View Post
    does anyone know the name of the song where sean and han go into the club and then into the garage its like wit woooo in it
    pleasee thankss ;D
    there are 2 songs >

Hey mami by Fanypack
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxR6l6HD_bw

Mission Banana Muffin - Qypthone
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IY8uvGUjZpk