Great expectations

Thread: Great expectations

Tags: None
  1. jacklimit said:

Default Great expectations

people expect great things from kids like WHAT THE F**K we're only kids but we're wrong we can do anythin if we try hard enough, hey maybe i'll go pro in soccer or be a rapper like eminem or maybe even tupac but don't get me wrong this all need a lot of work and determination but we're kids we have so much to live for we can be the smartest person in the world or even the strongest or whatever you want to be just remember nothing's easy and that's why people have great expectations for us so our mission is to not let them down so as kids we will complete our mission till the end of time because of all the great expectations.

comment on it please.
    Last edited by jacklimit; 10-31-2010 at 10:04 AM. Reason: im 13 and well think about it this is true.
  2. jacklimit said:

peple expect great things from kids like WHAT THE F**K we're only kids but we're wrong we can do anythin if we try hard enough, hey maybe i'll go pro in soccer or be a rapper like eminem or maybe even tupac but don't get me wrong this all need a lot of work and determination but we're kids we have so much to live for we can be the smartest person in the world or even the strongest or whatever you want to be just remember nothing's easy and that's why people have great expectations for us so our mission is to not let them down so as kids we will complete our mission till the end of time because of all the great expectations.

comment on it please.

Molotova said:

Quote Originally Posted by jacklimit View Post
    people expect great things from kids like WHAT THE F**K we're only kids but we're wrong we can do anythin if we try hard enough, hey maybe i'll go pro in soccer or be a rapper like eminem or maybe even tupac but don't get me wrong this all need a lot of work and determination but we're kids we have so much to live for we can be the smartest person in the world or even the strongest or whatever you want to be just remember nothing's easy and that's why people have great expectations for us so our mission is to not let them down so as kids we will complete our mission till the end of time because of all the great expectations.

comment on it please.
    I'm 23, so the time I was still a kid is over like it never even existed, hahaa. But you're right though, if your parents encourage you, u can become whatever the fxck u wanna become ! I hope you'll be famous one day, and if so, never forget Molotova was the first to comment on your little discussion over here !
    1 <3