Sabah & Rola- Yana Yana

Thread: Sabah & Rola- Yana Yana

Tags: None

elfborn said:

Default Sabah & Rola- Yana Yana

Hi, is there anyone who can translate this amazing song of Sabah, please? I love this song soooo very much but ther isn't any complete translation of it. Can you please write it in Latin letters and translate please? Thank you very much!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fGDDwMePTc

Layla said:

Hello! The song has already been translated here!

elfborn said:

thank you very much Layla. I know that I shouldn't start a new topic about something that already exists in the forum but I really couldn't find it! I'll learn what and how to search in time I guess

Layla said:

You are welcome. Here is a list of translated songs - you can check there first before posting any request [the list is not totally updated though - many songs have not been added due to various reasons] and you can also use the Search function.

5. CZAREK2581 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Layla View Post
    You are welcome. Here is a list of translated songs - you can check there first before posting any request [the list is not totally updated though - many songs have not been added due to various reasons] and you can also use the Search function.
    it seems that tons of song hasn't been updated for a long time.Can we deal with this problem ,somehow?
    It is really difficult to find something on this forum

Layla said:

Yes, that's true. Many songs haven't been uploaded in a long time. Search function works in many cases though - there are a lot of songs and I do not know who has that amount of time to always be on guard and add each and every song. It's not that easy.