Itzik Kala - Isha Yafa (HE > EN)

Thread: Itzik Kala - Isha Yafa (HE > EN)

Tags: None
  1. Sofijski Mozart said:

Default Itzik Kala - Isha Yafa (HE > EN)

Okay - it's just a try. I really don't know how to search HE lyrics. If anyone can do it for me just for this one song? I don't know whether it already has been translated now or not, but I even wouldn't know how to check it. Arabic and Hebrew scipts have seven seals for me

Itzik Kala - Isha Yafa:

yosis said:

Original turkish song http://www.flix.co.il/tapuz/v/watch-3728430-.html
    at aaisha ahi yafa \ You are the best beautiful woman
    at ahish ahi tova \ You are the best woman
    bat v natat li ahava \ You came and you gave me love
    sh me shmaeim nishleha \ That from heaven sent
    at ayehida shmvina mami mami at col sodot aneshama x2 \ You are the only women that understands, darling darling , All the secrets of the soul
    kshistcalt el toh einay hich eishtano laam hayay \When you looked into my eyes ,How my life was changed
    layla afel afah leyom v acohav ala pitom A dark night turned to day, And the star rose suddenly
    at ayehida shmvina mami mami at col sodot aneshama x2
    ma sh haser li baolam rak bezhoteh ofeh moshlam \What is lacking to me in the world Only because of you ,it makes a perfect
    cmo b gan eden amiti bat v pitom lakhat oti Like in a real paradise You came and suddenly take me

at aaisha ahi yafa
    at ahish ahi tova
    bat v natat li ahava
    sh me shmaeim nishleha
    Last edited by yosis; 10-18-2011 at 11:15 AM.

3. Sofijski Mozart said:

Quote Originally Posted by yosis View Post
    Original turkish song
    Thanks very much for the translation, yosis!
    I heared the Turkish tunes, but didn't remember the Turkish song's name. Thanks a lot for this link, too
    Actually I'm not the biggest fan of İbo Tatlıses. I like Itzik Kala's version more