Yonkers Remix

Thread: Yonkers Remix

Tags: None

Zachre said:

Default Yonkers Remix

http://www.youtube.com/embed/x0ZQyrlvMio

This is hard to time because the instrumental I'm using is slightly different. But it should start around 15 seconds.

I am afraid that soon society will **** up an decide to be something that frightens me, I need someone to enlighten me, am I suppose to sit back quietly?

Nah **** that, its time for me, to obtain a notoriety, cus theres a irony when individuality dies in a way that lacks originality. Conformity performed a fatality, now its tryin to combat this immoral mortality, but I do not cower see, my thoughts empower me, I possess an immortal morality.

I keep my space, space has no gravity. Nothin holds me in place, bein sweet only gave me a cavity.
    If I’m a Menace, I’m a Dennis, Crown my mouth, I will be an unheard of king now.
    I mean offense when I Grimace down at what your about, at Mickey D’s with burger king Chow.
    Present you with Literal food for thought, the nutritional value of the **** you bought,
    but the analogy will give an epiphany of the reality. No salary will avenge this casualty.

Thats all I got so far... and its hard to type it into the flow I have in my head.

SK'nDeep said:

good chioce of words and topic...flows pretty well...needs a little bit of work here and there. worked well with the beat...
    I would break it down bar for bar just to make sure things flow right. I like it though...nice piece Zachre...

Bar for bar so far this is how I see it.

I am afraid that soon society will F*** up an decide to be
    something that frightens me,.
    I need someone to enlighten me, am I suppose to sit back quietly?
    Nah **** that, its time for me,
    to obtain a notoriety, cus there's irony when it
    individuality dies in a way that lacks originality.
    Peace Love Empathy

Sk'nDeep

Zachre said:

Yeah, I need a better mic and too finish it... anyone know any good vocal editing programs?

Who said:

Audacity is the only free one I know about with decent vocal editing.
    Brain is athletic, I let it run

Zachre said:

Thats what I'm messing around with now

SK'nDeep said:

I use mix pad and wavepad.record and edit in wave, mix and record on mix pad.
    Free trial.I Created a user spicificly for it. Used the free trial. recycling it, Seems
    to do the trick. I just wish I had some equipment, Mic is old. Using xp. Ect...
    I feel ya...just do what youve got to do and it will be all good...coming from
    a guy Who's dubed using vcrs as track recorders and super vhs tapes.
    real to real quality...poor mans studio....sucks going through all the loops....
    But you do what you've gott to do. You know?
    Peace Love Empathy

Sk'nDeep

Zachre said:

Yeah, I just need to work on my flow in general... haha

SK'nDeep said:

Quote Originally Posted by Zachre View Post
    Yeah, I just need to work on my flow in general... haha
    So Do I Zachre. So do I... There is always room for improvment.
    Peace Love Empathy

Sk'nDeep