missing thread

Thread: missing thread

Tags: None

abu arab said:

Default missing thread

yesterday i commented on a thread under the title mother's days songs , today i am looking for it to add more mother's songs but i can't find it , where is it ? or i were dreaming ?

2. Sade said:

i dont know, this happens to me all the time. i see things and then they aren't there anymore. :Eek:

Did you look at your "subscribed threads"?

abu arab said:

i have been looking for it for about one hour , i tried every thing but it disappeared , looks like wasn't exist before.

i checked subscribed threads another time it doesn't exist .

4. jeez said:

abu arab, what was the exact title of the thread if you recall it?
    have you tried to look through your recent forum posts?

abu arab said:

i can't remember the title exactly , but i can remember very well that the title was containing the words (mother's songs) and the topic was a question about (any lyrics or songs about mother's day songs)

i added three songs (three comments) Chinese , Arabic and Turkish songs , i was the first one add comments at this thread , but i wonder that i can find all my posts except this thread , i checked my recent posts it doesn't exist .

thanks for concern

6. Sade said:

Actually I remember seeing that thread too. Maybe the person who opened the thread deleted it? If that's even possible.

abu arab said:

i don't know if a member able to delete his/her thread but i have seen this thread

http://www.allthelyrics.com/forum/al...-deletion.html

thanks for your comment , you are right it seems he/she deleted the thread but i haven't received any notification about that .