Ya qalby Mahdi sa3d translation needed

Thread: Ya qalby Mahdi sa3d translation needed

Tags: None
  1. Ahlaam said:

Default Ya qalby Mahdi sa3d translation needed

يا قلبى متخلنيش افتح فى الكلام خلينى ساكت واعيش واصبر على الايام
    عايش وانا المجروح مكسبتش يوم رهان وفى كل سكه بروح برجع وانا الخسران
    من الجرح انا بتاخد بس عليه بقيت واخد يا ما كتير دريت واداريت وفى الاخر كله واحد
    القلب خلاص دايب يا ما ضاع منى حبايب هزعل على مين ولا مين هو الجرح سايب
    انا رايح مش راجع فى طريق كله مواجع يا ما بكيت سنين بدموع العين بس ياريته نافع
    ايام وبقضيها وحاجات وبعديها يا ما سامحت ناس وبقول خلاص وياريت بيتمر فيها
    من كتر ما قلبى شاف وتعبت كتير خلاص دلوقتى بقيت بخاف من غدر كل الناس مبقتش عارف مين قريب ومين بعيد والناس الطيبين يتعدو كده على الايد
    دبت وقلبى انا تاه فى طريق اسمه حياه ده الوقت مبيمشيش وامتى اعيش زى خلق الله
    بسال نفسى واقول ليه الحال مش معدول معدشى فى قريب ولا حبيب ارمى عليه الحمول

2. Ahlaam said:

Someone pls translate

3. mvnr1 said:

here's the translation:

يا قلبى متخلنيش افتح فى الكلام خلينى ساكت واعيش واصبر على الايام
    My heart, don't make me start talking, let me be silent and live and be patient with the days

عايش وانا المجروح مكسبتش يوم رهان وفى كل سكه بروح برجع وانا الخسران
    I live while hurt, I've never won a bet, and every way I go I return after losing

From the wound I'm taken, but I got used to this, I've always hidden things and hidden myself and in the end all is the same

My heart is already in deep love, I've always lost lovers, which one of them am I gonna be sad about? They are many, my wound is because of all of them

انا رايح مش راجع فى طريق كله مواجع يا ما بكيت سنين بدموع العين بس ياريته نافع
    I'm going - and I won't return - in a way that's full of pain, I've always cried for years and I wish that could help but no it couldn't

Days I'm spending, things I'm letting pass, I've always forgiven people and I wish they appreciated that but no they didn't

من كتر ما قلبى شاف وتعبت كتير خلاص دلوقتى بقيت بخاف من غدر كل الناس مبقتش عارف مين قريب ومين بعيد والناس الطيبين يتعدو كده على الايد
    My heart has seen many things, and I'm really tired now, now I'm afraid of the deception of all people, I don't know who's close to me and who's not anymore, and good people are very few

From the wound I'm taken, but I got used to this, I've always hidden things and hidden myself and in the end all is the same

My heart is already in deep love, I've always lost lovers, which one of them am I gonna be sad about? They are many, my wound is because of all of them

دبت وقلبى انا تاه فى طريق اسمه حياه ده الوقت مبيمشيش وامتى اعيش زى خلق الله
    I'm in deep love and my heart is lost in a way called Life, time doesn't pass, when am I gonna live like other people?

I'm asking myself why I'm in such a bad condition, there are no close people nor beloved people to unburden to

Days I'm spending, things I'm letting pass, I've always forgiven people and I wish they appreciated that but no they didn't

I'm asking myself why I'm in such a bad condition, there are no close people nor beloved people to unburden to