Please, help me with translation to english/italian___Boikot-De espaldas al mundo

Thread: Please, help me with translation to english/italian___Boikot-De espaldas al mundo

Tags: None
  1. OiBOi222 said:

Smile Please, help me with translation to english/italian___Boikot-De espaldas al mundo

Hello, this is my first message! This song is "De espaldas al mundo" of Boikot, I have begun the translation (between the hypens), but I miss some sentences and I'd like you check what I've done. The original lyrics could be wrong but I'm sure you would get the meaning

Bienvenidos a esta Tierra
    aquí vendemos Ilusión
    _Welcome to this land, here we sell illusion_

dondel Rico es un Hombre
    y el Pobre estafador
    _Where the rich is a man and the poor is a crook_

Bienvenidos a este Mundo
    del fracaso, del Horror
    _Welcome to this world of failure and horror_

esportando injusticias
    negociamos con dolor
    _exporting injustice and treating with suffering_

Desde la carcel al patíbulo!
    Despertad despaldalmundo y contemplad
    la libertad en una cámara de Gas
    _From jail to gallows! Wake up backwards the world and contemplate freedom in a gas-room_

La justicia tiene precio
    ¿cuanto vale Sr. Juez?
    los abogados te defienden
    sin dinero en cierrenle
    _Justice has a price, how much is it, mr. Judge? The advocates defend you, but without money you're reclused_

ya no hay tiempo eres reo del sistema judicial
    _???_

esos cerdos llaman justicia a la pena capital
    _Those pigs call capital penalty justice_

Desde la carcel al patíbulo
    la libertad en una cámara de Gas
    _up^_

duradera hipocresia es la imagen exterior
    _perdurable hypocrisy is the external image (appearence)_

en su juicio todo vale siempre a colpes de talón
    _???_

bombas de odio son lanzadas con total impunidad
    su imagen es lavada por un patriota liberal
    _bombs of hate are launched with total impunity. The image cleaned is that of a liberal patriot_

Desde la carcel al patíbulo
    la libertad en una cámara de Gas.
    _up^_

video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbTBZ3LfJ7c

Gracias !

2. OiBOi222 said:

They're just two sentences...

partizanka said:

Here's one of them, at least I think: ya no hay tiempo eres reo del sistema judicial > There's no time, you're a prisoner of the judicial system. (as far as I know, "ya" just makes the meaning stronger, I don't know if there's an exact word to translate it.) But this sentence seems quite simple compared to the ones you already translated.

esos cerdos llaman justicia a la pena capital- maybe this sentence's meaning is more clear in English as 'those pigs call capital punishment "justice"'
    la pena capital- capital punishment, or 'death penalty' I believe.

My Spanish is very poor but I'll look at it again more closely when I get time, if no one else does. Anyway, nice lyrics.

4. OiBOi222 said:

Ah ok, I got "pena capital" like amercement but your interpretation is certainly right, mine wasn't reasonable, furthermore in italiano it's pretty much the same (pena capitale), I don't know why it didn't come to me!

Quote Originally Posted by partizanka View Post
    Here's one of them, at least I think: ya no hay tiempo eres reo del sistema judicial > There's no time, you're a prisoner of the judicial system. (as far as I know, "ya" just makes the meaning stronger, I don't know if there's an exact word to translate it.) But this sentence seems quite simple compared to the ones you already translated.
    My Spanish is very poor but I'll look at it again more closely when I get time, if no one else does. Anyway, nice lyrics.
    "ya no hay tiempo eres reo del sistema judicial > There's no time, you're a prisoner of the judicial system."
    I translated this one like you've done, "ya" was the problem!

The other sentence I don't understand is this:
    "en su juicio todo vale siempre a colpes de talón"
    that should mean "in its judge(opinion) all is always right....(colpes de talon=blow of heel?)
    It hasn't sense to me...

Anyway I'm happy you like this song, I also find it really good. Thank you for your help, you always answer to me
    Where are you from? How many languages do you know? I read you in each session...!

5. Erito said:

Quote Originally Posted by OiBOi222 View Post
    Ah ok, I got "pena capital" like amercement but your interpretation is certainly right, mine wasn't reasonable, furthermore in italiano it's pretty much the same (pena capitale), I don't know why it didn't come to me!

"ya no hay tiempo eres reo del sistema judicial > There's no time, you're a prisoner of the judicial system."
    I translated this one like you've done, "ya" was the problem!

The other sentence I don't understand is this:
    "en su juicio todo vale siempre a colpes de talón"
    that should mean "in its judge(opinion) all is always right....(colpes de talon=blow of heel?)
    It hasn't sense to me...

Anyway I'm happy you like this song, I also find it really good. Thank you for your help, you always answer to me
    Where are you from? How many languages do you know? I read you in each session...!
    I think it's a typo and it should be golpe de talón which means tap of the heel and about the first sentence I think you have the answer already but for me that "ya" it means that something it's already done, there's no time (anymore)
    Thou art I and I am thou

partizanka said:

Quote Originally Posted by OiBOi222 View Post
    Actually I think yours made sense too...I think it could give the same meaning, just I think "capital punishment" is the more common English expression.

De nada. Io sono di Bosnia (ma adesso vivo negli stati uniti), e tu..di dove sei in Italia?

7. OiBOi222 said:

Ok thank you, but I still miss the sense... Is "tap of the heel" a common saying? what does it mean?

8. OiBOi222 said:

Quote Originally Posted by partizanka View Post
    Actually I think yours made sense too...I think it could give the same meaning, just I think "capital punishment" is the more common English expression.

De nada. Io sono di Bosnia (ma adesso vivo negli stati uniti), e tu..di dove sei in Italia?
    Ok but I prefer your interpretation.
    Io vivo vicino roma, piacere.

9. Erito said:

well to be honest I've never heard that before so I can say it's not common at least in my country
    Thou art I and I am thou