help me identify this music album/artist?

Thread: help me identify this music album/artist?

Tags: None
  1. dinshaws_07 said:

Post help me identify this music album/artist?

2. Fence Sitter said:

OK I'm curious, I've heard something similar, but I don't remember where. Where was this segment of music found? It sounds like stock music from a trailer for a TV show etc.

3. dinshaws_07 said:

pls try to remember if u can thnks

4. Fence Sitter said:

I have a feeling I last heard it used in a local ad on TV.

Where did you hear it? In other words, where did your sound sample from?

5. JustDave said:

Kinda reminds me of the "movie company" intro's when youre at a movie theater. You know like before the movie starts, they run intro credit for example: Castlerock Films, or MGM etc etc.

6. dinshaws_07 said:

i heard this during cricket worldcup 2011 it was used as background music for set of pictures of the players

7. Fence Sitter said:

I'm assuming you weren't at the actual event and instead watched it on TV.

Do you think the music was from the event, or something the TV production crew might have chosen?

Which team were being broadcast while this music played?

To me, it sounds like it's something the TV program sound arranger would have been responsible for.

I'm not sure how relevant the page below is.

http://www.in.com/music/music-songs/...1221723-1.html

I am actually beginning to think I've heard this piece played on a couple of promos earlier this year on our national tv station ABC. (Australia)

8. dinshaws_07 said:

its not there in that album

9. Fence Sitter said:

OK, So then it is most probable the music was the choice of the TV sports program.

Have you tried to contact the TV station to ask them about the music content?

10. Th3Diplomat said:

Its Epic song. They use it in some shows. I heard it on bbc once long time ago.

11. dinshaws_07 said:

no how can we contact the tv station to ask them about the music they use????????
    this is very tough to find

12. Fence Sitter said:

Well it depends. Some have very helpful staff, some do not.

Sometimes the content isn't theirs, they're just rebroadcasting content from another channel.

Sometimes ... sometimes there are clues from the very TV station responsible for the TV event.

ESPN Star Sports has the rights and content would be picked up by the various TV stations listed in the link below.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...casting_rights