Laura Pausini - Le Cose Che Non Mi Aspetto

Thread: Laura Pausini - Le Cose Che Non Mi Aspetto

Tags: None
  1. safe1 said:

Default Laura Pausini - Le Cose Che Non Mi Aspetto

If anyone has the time to write down the lyrics and translate this...

Laura Pausini - Le Cose Che Non Mi Aspetto / The least expected things

(link removed - will be replaced)
    Last edited by safe1; 11-16-2011 at 06:05 AM. Reason: 16-11-2011 -> replaced videoclip link

Ligeia said:

Sono stata nel centro di una tempesta/ I've been in the eye of a storm
    Col volume distorto che picchia in testa,/ with distort volume hammering in my head
    con i pensieri in fumo/ with my thoughts in smoke

Fuoco di un incendio tutto mio/ flames of a fire entirely mine
    e ti trovo per caso che parli al mare/ and i find you by chance while you're talking to the sea
    anche tu avevi un sogno da riparare/you too had a dream to fix
    tu non mi dire niente/ don't speak
    mi fermo a farti compagnia/ I just stay here and keep you company

Posso soltanto guardare il punto dove stai guardando tu/ I can only look in the same direction you're gazing
    e posso solo pensare che ho già vinto/ and i can only think that i've already won
    se convinco te che sei speciale/ if i convince you that you're special

come le cose che non mi aspetto/ like least expected things
    come quel grazie che arriva dritto/ like that "thanks" said suddenly
    o quell' abbraccio che non smette mai di dare affetto/ or that embrace that never stops to give love
    come il profumo di una sorpresa, di una speranza che si è accesa/ like the perfume of a surprise, of a new born hope
    qualsiasi posto insieme a te è sempre casa/ every place with you is always home

E' quel sole d'ottobre che scalda roma/ it's that october sun which warms rome
    la stagione migliore che arriva prima e che ti batte le mani/ the best season coming earlier and that claps its hands for you
    ti batte le mani perchè fa suo quello che sei/ claps its hand for you because it embraces what you are

Posso soltanto tornare dove ancora stai aspettando tu/ i can only return in the place where you're still waiting for.
    e quel che ho avuto restituire/ give back what i earned
    e lasciarlo a te che sei speciale/ and bequeath it to you, you who are special

come le cose che non mi aspetto/ like the least expected things
    come quel grazie che arriva dritto/ like that "thanks" said suddenly
    o quell' abbraccio che non smette mai di dare affetto/ or that embrace that never stops to give love
    come il profumo di una sorpresa, di una speranza che si è accesa/ like the perfume of a surprise, of a new born hope
    ho già vinto se ho convinto te che sei speciale/ i've already won if i managed to convince you that you're special
    "-Please tell me you're going to appeal to my humanity..."
    "-Actually, I'm planning to threaten you."

"Well, if you'll excuse me, I have work to do. Evil plots don't just make themselves, you know!"

3. safe1 said:

Grazie mille Ligeia