Viva la bam season 4

Thread: Viva la bam season 4

Tags: None
  1. MusicIsLove said:

Default Viva la bam season 4

the episode in season 4 episode 2 where bam and dunn are in the ferrari going to get some wine, the song starts when dunn has a kite . well there just driving around and the songs on, and then dunn says a line of it, and then bam says a line, something like get up, or get out, i hope i gave enough info
    Last edited by MusicIsLove; 07-10-2006 at 08:57 AM.
  2. MusicIsLove said:

anyone?
  3. MusicIsLove said:

39 reviews and not one reply, c'mon someone must know
  4. MusicIsLove said:

Angry

no one read
  5. Rolstinov said:

The song is called I don't care as long as you sing
    and it's by the Beatsteaks
  6. upstateboi said:

Default u kno that song

does anyone know the song on season 4 episode 4 when they put novak in the dirty bathtub and wash him with liquor and dirt etc... there is a song in the background it starts slow and then it gets heavier...but not heavy heavy

if u kno plz tell me
  7. dgksk8er said:

Default off the topic

Quote Originally Posted by MusicIsLove View Post
    anyone?
    No sorry but does any1 no the song on ep.1 season 4 when it shows phill and apes head in a ship on the map i think its after or be4 the him tour bus flash bak
  8. peteman89 said:

I'm looking for one in Season 4 Episode 2 as well. I've posted this in another topics, but the lyrics are: "Hey, lead us to the sea. Kill ourselves just to be free" and it happens after Dunn brings the wine out to Bam and he kind of thrusts it into the camera. I've been looking for it for about 4 months now and it's nowhere to be found. No one anywhere seems to know what it is, and neither does Google. If anyone at all knows, I will be extremely grateful.
    Here's a link: Segment 1 - Television - IFILM
    The song starts around 5:58 or so, but its a very short clip. The rest of the lyrics are too obscured for me to pick them out.
  9. cicfotl said:

Quote Originally Posted by peteman89 View Post
    I'm looking for one in Season 4 Episode 2 as well. I've posted this in another topics, but the lyrics are: "Hey, lead us to the sea. Kill ourselves just to be free" and it happens after Dunn brings the wine out to Bam and he kind of thrusts it into the camera. I've been looking for it for about 4 months now and it's nowhere to be found. No one anywhere seems to know what it is, and neither does Google. If anyone at all knows, I will be extremely grateful.
    The song starts around 5:58 or so, but its a very short clip. The rest of the lyrics are too obscured for me to pick them out.
    yeah i ve been lookin for this song for a while now too
    if someone can share ANY info about it it will be much appreciated
  10. Sparkfire said:

Quote Originally Posted by peteman89 View Post
    That sounds like Marilyn Manson maybe. That's all I know...
  11. User815 said:

Default Viva La Europe Part 2

Hey, does anyone know this song? (Link) It also appears
    in Viva La Europe Part 2.
    I am searching it for years and I still can't find it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Zdf63Ho4pA
  12. zaktheman said:

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by User815 View Post
    Hey, does anyone know this song? (Link) It also appears
    in Viva La Europe Part 2.
    I am searching it for years and I still can't find it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Zdf63Ho4pA

its nocturnal rites - egyptica <<<<that is it
  13. User815 said:

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by zaktheman View Post
    its nocturnal rites - egyptica <<<<that is it
    Thank you very much!
  14. iLoveDrifting said:

hi i'm from poland and i need
    -the song from s01e02 when Phil margera is on the eating festival and Bam margera with his crew are spying Phil and April
    -next song is from s01e01 when bam and dicamillio are getting into phil's car with the keys and going to the scrap metal and destroy it.
  15. iLoveDrifting said:

hi i found it:
    -first song is called CKY - Attached At The Hip
    -second song is called CKY - Inhuman Creation

i know some good viva la bam's songs titles, for example: CKY - 96 Quite Bitter Beings ,Turbonegro - must be destroyed, Gnarkill - Swab the Deck, Cky - dont hold your breath