Looking for Spanish translation for a whole project

Thread: Looking for Spanish translation for a whole project

Tags: None
  1. delucca said:

Default Looking for Spanish translation for a whole project

Hello!

We are a music production team and are looking for someone, who could translate english lyrics to spanish (or write their own) for our productions. Over 10 tracks are waiting, but for start, there is a simple task, with no more then 6 or 7 sentences. You'd first have to hear the part of the track, if you wish to work on it, so, if interested - just drop a mail to dean@delucca.info and we'll talk about details and send you a short demo. We are not looking for a professional songwriter, but only someone who has the talent and desire to make something out of it. Age, gender - unimportant. Just a total understanding of Spanish language and a touch of creativity.

The winning, or let's say - the best lyrics will be used in an international release and the author keeps his 33.3% of the copyrighted track. A contract will be signed before recording takes place.

If interested - please send us an e-mail.

2. cafwin said:

I wouldn't be good at this project but can i suggest tht you look for a native spanish speaker. i am studying translation at university and one of the first things we learnt was that the most legitimate translations are taken from foreign language back into native language. only a native speaker will know exactly what sounds right.
    this is jst advice, i don't mean to be patronising!

kosmidis87 said:

are maria me posous milas kathe mera eheis perisoteri psihisi kai apo mena
    kai min pareksigithis an grafo kapoies vlakies se diaforous tipous esi vrahos psihraimias as elpiso