Rakim Y Ken-Y =Igual Que Ayer

Thread: Rakim Y Ken-Y =Igual Que Ayer

Tags: None
  1. linuxwins2004 said:

Default Rakim Y Ken-Y =Igual Que Ayer

Rakim Y Ken-Y = Igual Que Ayer(the same as yesterday)
    Me dijeron que te vieron por ahi, (they told me they saw you somewhere around)
    Que te encuentras muy bien (and that you are very well)
    Y no piensas en mi, (and you don't think of me)
    Sin embargo yo no puedo dejar de extrañarte (However I cannot stop to miss you )
    Y te tengo que decir (and that i have to tell you)

Rakim & Ken Y!!!

Que si decides regresar (that if you decide to return)
    Aqui estare esperandote (i will be here waiting for you)
    Ya no lo pienses mujer ven y entregate (no longer think it woman come and surrender)
    Es que no puedo aguantar las ganas de amarte (its that i can no longer tolerate the pleasures of loving you)
    Y de besarte igual que ayer (and to kiss you the same as yesterday)
    Igual Que Ayer (the same as yesterday)

Yo te confieso que yo te extraño mi vida (i admit to you that i miss you my life)
    Eres la unica mujer que sanara mis heridas(you're the only woman to have healed my wounds)
    Desde que tu te fuiste mi amor yo no tengo vida (since you left my love i dont have a life)
    Y siento que yo me muero en esta triste agonia (and that i feel that i die in this sad agony)
    Amor regresa (love come back)
    Tuyo es mi corazon (my heart is yours)
    Y si en algo te he fallado te pido perdon (And if in something I have failed you I ask you for forgiveness )
    Solo te pido que te pongas en mi posicion(i only ask you to put yourself in my position)
    Y que escuchas claro lo que dice mi cancion (and listen clearly to what my song says)

Ya no lo pienses mujer ven y entregate (no longer think it woman come and surrender)
    Es que no puedo aguantar las ganas de amarte (its that i can no longer tolerate the pleasures of loving you)

Amor te extraño tanto (love i miss you so much)
    Que no se ni que hacer (and that i no longer know what to do)
    Te dire que voy a enloquecer (I will tell you that I will go mad)
    Mas date prisa tu no puedes ver(????????????)
    Que yo te extraño tanto(that i miss you so much)
    Que yo no se ni que hacer (and i no longer know to do)
    Y te sigo amando igual que ayeeerrrrrr (and that i continue loving you the same as yesterday)

Me dijeron que te vieron por ahi, (they told me they saw you somewhere around)
    Que te encuentras muy bien (and that you are very well)
    Y no piensas en mi, (and you don't think of me)
    Sin embargo yo no puedo dejar de extrañarte (However I cannot stop to miss you )
    Y te tengo que decir (and that i have to tell you)

2. k4g0me said:

Lovely song...great translation It's nice of you to post this for everyone.

Mas date prisa tu no puedes ver(????????????)-hurry can't you see
    Sin embargo yo no puedo dejar de extrañarte -however I cannot stop missing you
    Es que no puedo aguantar las ganas de amarte -It's that I can no longer stand the desire to love you

3. linuxwins2004 said:

Es que no puedo aguantar las ganas de amarte -It's that I can no longer stand the desire to love you i see my mistake but i think the last part is right though

i think it would be

its that i can no longer stand the desire of loving you

4. k4g0me said:

I can see that working too...

5. Miss Ch3rries said:

I never knew what this song was saying but i was familiar with the words because my ex-boyfriend would always play it so once we had parted i kept this song in my heart for him and to remember him so now finally understanding wat it means i feel even more happy that this song is for him so from now on this song will truely bring back good memories so i thank you

6. SeaHawk2011 said:

Ganas de amarte quiere decir Wanting to love you.

7. cheylanya17@yahoo.com said:

Talking Thks SOOOOOOOO much!

Thank you so much for posting the lyrics of my favorito spanish son. I t took me soooooo long to write back b/c I forgot my password to the lyrics forum and I needed it reset. Well tks I couldnt tHANK YOU ENOUGH. much Gracias and muy bien!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    With luv,
    cheylanya17@yahoo.com

8. cheylanya17@yahoo.com said:

Im sorry I dont really know spanish all that well so I cant translat the songz. sorry

9. elbombón said:

um...there was a mistake on one of the lines of the song
    he actually says "baby regresa o voy a enloquecer"(baby come back or i'll go crazy)
    rather than "te dire que voy a enloquecer" (i'll tell you that i'm going crazy)