Need to learn some details about Yiorgos Mazonakis' "Τα ίσια ανάποδα" album

Thread: Need to learn some details about Yiorgos Mazonakis' "Τα ίσια ανάποδα" album

Tags: None

SiLvEr_MooN said:

Default Need to learn some details about Yiorgos Mazonakis' "Τα ίσια ανάποδα" album

Hi guys. I've heard that Yiorgos Mazonakis collaborated with Fettah Can, a famous Turkish songwriter, in his lates album Τα ίσια ανάποδα. Fettah Can said in one of his interviews that he composed 3 songs for Mazonakis. While searching for these three, I've found out that one of them is "ΕΛΑ ΝΑ ΔΕΙΣ" and "ΕΛΑ ΝΑ ΔΕΙΣ" is another one but the third still remains a mystery for me. That is one of the things I need to find. Also, I've found on this site that Sezen Aksu is one of the composers of this album too. I want to know the song composed by her also. I tried hard to find this info on an online album booklet or in another way but all to no purpose. I thought maybe someone has this cd and have a glance at it for me or that an online cd booklet or something else can be found online in Greek language.
    Thank you in advance!
    I'm listening to >>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFD8ZF8svzw

angelxirina said:

The album contains only 3 songs written by Turkish songwriters. The songs are "Ela Na Deis" (by Fettah Can), "Stigmes Pou Den S' Eho" (by Sezen Aksu) and "Paralogismos" (by Fettah Can).