Trying To Find A Certain Christmas Song

Thread: Trying To Find A Certain Christmas Song

Tags: christmas song
  1. jsbrowning78 said:

Default Trying To Find A Certain Christmas Song

I am trying to find a certain Christmas song. It is actually a version of "The Christmas Song". It was recorded on or before 1984 (as it was recorded on a video that was made on Christmas Day in 1984. This version came originally came on a cassette tape album that I believe had a Christmas Tree on the cover and a variety of other classic Christmas songs. This version of "The Christmas Song" is ALL instrumental (and has a bit of that 80s electronic music rhythm to it). I would appreciate any and all help in locating this song. I realize that I do not have much information to go on, but if you could jump inside my head to hear how it sounded or perhaps I could someone sing the rhythm for it to searched by that my search would be a whole lot easier. Again, I appreciate any and all help in this matter. Thank you very much!

2. Asuyuka said:

Do you still have the video? If so, could you record it and upload a sample? Alternatively, if I can recommend it and you have an iPod or iPhone with a microphone, there's an app called SoundHound. Its free, and will find most bloody any song on the planet. Or do both, if one doesn't return a result, maybe the other will ^^