KYD ft Soulkey - תמותי עלי

Thread: KYD ft Soulkey - תמותי עלי

Tags: None

shhora said:

Default KYD ft Soulkey - תמותי עלי

Shalom Shalom

please anyone can post lyrics (with latin alphabet) and translation for this song .... pleaseeeee TODA RABA

[P9RDZIaD03M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9RDZIaD03M&sns=fb[/video]
    "Love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person."

yosis said:

its a Great song

KYD and Soulkey - Tamoti alay \ you will die on me (love me a lot)
    Lyrics and music by : Israel Ayzen

olay tamoti alay tamot alyay kyd aaa solki ei ya aaa aaa \Maybe you will die on me (love me a lot) you will die kyd aaa solki ei ya aaa aaa
    mishakey yeladim cmo aba v eima rofe v hola o cabay\Children's games, like father and mother, doctor and patient, or a fireman
    v ani astornaute shmerhaf hraih v at beshlah ad matay\And I'm an astronaut that floating after you, and you in yours, till when?
    ay ay ay mtay tamoti alyay rotza otah yoter midai \ay ay ay when you will die on me i want you Too much
    ay ay ay hich nfalt alya at amoza shel hyay\ay ay ay How you fell on me you are the muse of my life
    boee ad elay tagidi li mtay \Come up to me, tell me when
    rotza shcvar tamoti tamoti alay \I want to already you will die will die on me
    coev li bahza za lo mesna \I have pain in the chest it has been no matter
    mode shat osa li osa li et za\I admit that you doing it to me doing it to me (stimulating me)
    bo ata elay tagid li rak mtay roza shcvartamot tamot ata alay Come to me just tell me when, I want already that you will die you will die on me
    olay teze miza za cvar lo meshne gam eim ata oev o shcoe ha bhaza\Maybe you will Snap out of it, it has been no matter
    even if Do you love or that hurts you in the chest
    at osa oti shikor ani kofa po makor anhano meoto eizor eim tvoee lhameme oti za yazor\You make me a drunk, I'm freezing here from cold, we are from the same area, if you will come to warm me it will help

ani mazal arye vat lo betula hich at mishletet al amngina cola\I'm sign of Leo, and you not a virgin, how do you takes over on all the melody
    cola rakeded cola eistcalt coli names v za rak mmbat gam biladaih ani ben adam hay\You just danced you just looked at, Whole of me melting and it's only from look, even without you im a living person
    aval yavo li tov eim \but it will be good for me if

tvoee ad elay tagidi li mtay
    rotza shcvar tamoti tamoti alay
    coev li bahza za lo mesna
    mode shat osa li osa li et za

kama at ola li kaha yekara li kona otah becol mehir\ As you costs to me , like that you are precious to me, I buy you at all costs
    mami maza ba li aval at lo ona li az ma eim at ahi yafa baeir\Darling I really want but do not you answer me, so what if you are the Fairest
    Last edited by yosis; 11-17-2011 at 04:30 AM.

shhora said:

thank u very much yosis
    "Love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person."

4. hussein49 said:

hello yosis
    Thank you very much
    can you translate it to arabic

Thanks again
    Quote Originally Posted by yosis View Post
    its a Great song

KYD and Soulkey - Tamoti alay \ you will die on me (love me a lot)
    Lyrics and music by : Israel Ayzen

olay tamoti alay tamot alyay kyd aaa solki ei ya aaa aaa \Maybe you will die on me (love me a lot) you will die kyd aaa solki ei ya aaa aaa
    mishakey yeladim cmo aba v eima rofe v hola o cabay\Children's games, like father and mother, doctor and patient, or a fireman
    v ani astornaute shmerhaf hraih v at beshlah ad matay\And I'm an astronaut that floating after you, and you in yours, till when?
    ay ay ay mtay tamoti alyay rotza otah yoter midai \ay ay ay when you will die on me i want you Too much
    ay ay ay hich nfalt alya at amoza shel hyay\ay ay ay How you fell on me you are the muse of my life
    boee ad elay tagidi li mtay \Come up to me, tell me when
    rotza shcvar tamoti tamoti alay \I want to already you will die will die on me
    coev li bahza za lo mesna \I have pain in the chest it has been no matter
    mode shat osa li osa li et za\I admit that you doing it to me doing it to me (stimulating me)
    bo ata elay tagid li rak mtay roza shcvartamot tamot ata alay Come to me just tell me when, I want already that you will die you will die on me
    olay teze miza za cvar lo meshne gam eim ata oev o shcoe ha bhaza\Maybe you will Snap out of it, it has been no matter
    even if Do you love or that hurts you in the chest
    at osa oti shikor ani kofa po makor anhano meoto eizor eim tvoee lhameme oti za yazor\You make me a drunk, I'm freezing here from cold, we are from the same area, if you will come to warm me it will help

ani mazal arye vat lo betula hich at mishletet al amngina cola\I'm sign of Leo, and you not a virgin, how do you takes over on all the melody
    cola rakeded cola eistcalt coli names v za rak mmbat gam biladaih ani ben adam hay\You just danced you just looked at, Whole of me melting and it's only from look, even without you im a living person
    aval yavo li tov eim \but it will be good for me if

tvoee ad elay tagidi li mtay
    rotza shcvar tamoti tamoti alay
    coev li bahza za lo mesna
    mode shat osa li osa li et za

kama at ola li kaha yekara li kona otah becol mehir\ As you costs to me , like that you are precious to me, I buy you at all costs
    mami maza ba li aval at lo ona li az ma eim at ahi yafa baeir\Darling I really want but do not you answer me, so what if you are the Fairest