Sensiz heyat dözülmezdir, gedirem
    Qayıt gülüm, qayıt daha ömrüme (4x)

Sensiz hayatta üzülmezdim ben?
    Qayıt gülüm, qayıt daha
    Qayıt ömrüme, qayıt sevdama
    Qayıt
    Qayıt

2. the_turkish_guy said:

i saw this post when i was looking for the guitar tab of the song. it seems a little bit late. nonetheless i decided to answer to close the thread. The song is azarbaijan song, whose language is a dialect of turkish language. I had to look some of the words up to make the translation. I think i got it all right except this line "Sensiz hayatta üzülmezdim ben? " . Nonetheless i translated this one as well, word by word .

I translated the whole lyrics line by line with additional info if required. here we go :
    gülüm = my rose = my darling. it is a common word used between lovers.

Şebnem Tovuzlu - Sevenler Ölmez
    (Şebnem Tovuzlu - Those who love dont die = lovers dont die )

Her bir yanım küle dönüb (Every part of me turned into ash = I burnt into ashes )
    Rengim solmuş güle dönüb ( My color turned into withered rose )
    Sen küleye, yele dönüb (you turned into wind . here "küleye" should be "küleğe" = into wind . külek = yel = wind )
    Qayıt gülüm qayıt daha (come back my rose come back yet)

Sevenler ölmez deyirdin, ölürem (you would say, lovers dont die, I am dying)
    Bu sevgi bitmez deyirdin, bitirem (you would say this love doesnt end, I am ending )
    Sensiz heyat dözülmezdir, gedirem (life without you is unbearable, i am going/leaving )
    Qayıt gülüm, qayıt daha ömrüme (2x) (come back my rose, come back to my life yet)

Sen bextimi qara ettin ( you turned my fate into black )
    Üreyimi yara ettin ( you made my heart wound = you wounded my heart )
    Meni atıb hara gettin? ( where did you go leaving me ?)
    Qayıt gülüm qayıt daha (2x) (come back my rose come back yet)

Sevenler ölmez deyirdin, ölürem (you would say, lovers dont die, I am dying)
    Bu sevgi bitmez deyirdin, bitirem (you would say this love doesnt end, I am ending )
    Sensiz heyat dözülmezdir, gedirem (life without you is unbearable, i am going/leaving )
    Qayıt gülüm, qayıt daha ömrüme (2x) (come back my rose come back to my life yet)

Sensiz hayatta üzülmezdim ben? ( i wouldnt be sorry in life without you ? -i couldnt figure out the meaning here ...)
    Qayıt gülüm, qayıt daha (come back my rose come back yet)
    Qayıt ömrüme, qayıt sevdama (come back to my life, come back to my love)
    Qayıt (come back/return)
    Qayıt

LoOlya said:

Quote Originally Posted by the_turkish_guy View Post
    i saw this post when i was looking for the guitar tab of the song. it seems a little bit late. nonetheless i decided to answer to close the thread. The song is azarbaijan song, whose language is a dialect of turkish language. I had to look some of the words up to make the translation. I think i got it all right except this line "Sensiz hayatta üzülmezdim ben? " . Nonetheless i translated this one as well, word by word .

Sensiz hayatta üzülmezdim ben? ( i wouldnt be sorry in life without you ? -i couldnt figure out the meaning here ...)
    Thank you so much for this lovely translation. It's never too late to help others!

For that line, Sensiz hayatta üzülmezdim ben?
    I guess since it's in a question form, it's like she is asking him:
    (So you think I wouldn't be sad without you in this life? I DO! Come back!)

Sensiz hayatta üzülmezdim ben?
    Wouldn't I get upset\sad without you in this life?
    Syria ♥
    لّا إِلَهَ إِلاَّ أَنتَ سُبْحَانَكَ إِنِّي كُنتُ مِنَ الظَّالِمِينَ
    Suriyeli damarımda Türk kanı akıyor.

4. the_turkish_guy said:

I listened to the song few hours ago, and the first line of the lyrics (not the translation but the original one) might be mis-written. originally it says :
    Her bir yanım küle dönüb (Every part of me turned into ash = I burnt into ashes )
    but when i listened to the song it also sounded like
    elbim yanıb küle dönüb (my heart turned into ashes burning = my heart burnt into ashes ).
    in turkish kalb means heart, in arabic it is written as qalb. And in some dialects of arabic it is pronounced as elb. I am not sure though, may be the original lyrics is right. just wanted to write it down here.