Song from F & F Tokyo Drift

Thread: Song from F & F Tokyo Drift

Tags: None
  1. bdsmoney said:

Default Song from F & F Tokyo Drift

There is this one song. It plays like the first time he goes into the parking garage with his friend from school...All I know is it sounds like japanese girls/women singing it and they say Tokyo a lot I believe.

I've been trying to find it, but it seems impossible.

2. timperkoski67 said:

Teryaki Boyz - Tokyo Drift

3. lilbitsnumba1 said:

i have no clu wat there sayin but i luv that song

4. laydee_rach said:

Smile Hya

Quote Originally Posted by bdsmoney
    There is this one song. It plays like the first time he goes into the parking garage with his friend from school...All I know is it sounds like japanese girls/women singing it and they say Tokyo a lot I believe.

hiya i no what the song is called its called tokyo drift and its by the Teriyaki Bois hope thios helps

5. laydee_rach said:

Smile Hiya

Hiya i really love one of the songs on Toyko Drift its wehn Han is Racin away fron DK does ne1 no what its called coz i realli love that song

6. hitman_bg said:

Quote Originally Posted by bdsmoney

Hey there I wanna ask about a song too. It is the song where Sean enters the garage of the japanese guy and get his red Lancer, It is a hip-hop song and i want it so baaad.pls help me guys

7. hitman_bg said:

Default Looking for a song

Quote Originally Posted by hitman_bg
    Hey there I wanna ask about a song too. It is the song where Sean enters the garage of the japanese guy and get his red Lancer, It is a hip-hop song and i want it so baaad.pls help me guys
    anyone?

8. Brammer said:

Exclamation Id like another song!

The song they play when they enter that ****ed japanese garage, wheres the cars spin around. The first time you se the hulk-mobile.. I also seek the song above, from det evo scene!

9. getcrunk15106 said:

im tryin to find that one techno song with alot of bass when sean learns how to drift and hes drifting down the highway anyone know?

and the one where sean says good luck timberlake and dk turns around and a song starts playin what song is that?
    Last edited by getcrunk15106; 09-07-2006 at 01:50 PM.

10. armybrat85 said:

whats the song thats starts out... my life be like ooh ahh...?? i love that song.. i just cant figure out who it is

11. getcrunk15106 said:

Its by the grits and its called my life be like i think

Lunarcadia said:

Quote Originally Posted by hitman_bg

It might be Juelz Santana's "There It Go (The Whistle Song)"
    http://www.lunarcadia.com/

13. Blackdragon722 said:

ive been searching for the bass/techno song they play from when shawn starts driving the evo to when he beats takashi's friend

its basically the song that plays from when he starts learning to drift to when he owns takashi's friend in the 360z.

if anybody knows the song you would be my hero

its also not on the sound track

14. Liyah1979 said:

Smile Trying to find a song.....

Hey ya´ll! there´s a song i can´t find from Tokyo Drift.....it´s in the scene where Han and Sean are driving on a highway..Sean is driving and the cops are at the corner,but they wount go after them,coz they´re goen too fast. And it goes something like this... " oh my God i think you´re on fire"
    Help me please....

15. Liyah1979 said:

Thumbs up answer

Quote Originally Posted by hitman_bg View Post
    anyone?
    the song is called "there it go(the whistle song)" -juelz santana
    i hope it´s the right one

16. driftking said:

Talking tokyo drift song.......need to find name

hi all
    theres a song on the tokyo drft dvd not in the movie its self but in the extras..
    in the morimoto cam movie.. towards the end of the clip theres a techno song with female vocals.... lyrics are (hold tight, stay strong...ect)
    anyone knows the name of this song.... i really love it..

thanks in advance

cheers

17. fat-joe said:

Cool sountrack on f&f tokyo drift

there is a song that plays in the start at the movie, they sings tomorrow never comes until it is too late...... what is the name of this song I need this song!!!!

18. HWY666 said:

Rapido Furioso-Teriyaki Boys

19. KillaC said:

Default The song the 2 guys where asking for

DJ shadow - six days ( remix ft most def ) < The song where sean gets searched by security when he enters the scholl at the begning.

Atari Teenage Riot - Speed < When sean race's Takashi for the frist time after calling him timberlake lol. ( the techno song )

20. colt1144 said:

one of the songs in the garge is hey mommy you sexy it's a gooder