Flamenco song to id

Thread: Flamenco song to id

Tags: None
  1. tunayx said:

Default Flamenco song to id

I've checked my id requests with Midomi, Tunatic, Picard, MusicIP.

cbwillallen25 said:

I can't find a full audio but I found part of one that appears to match. http://www.watzatsong.com/fr/found/N...ria-67476.html

Nino - Mi Memoria.

http://www.cylist.com/List/405672549/ (Last song)
    Last edited by cbwillallen25; 08-05-2012 at 07:51 PM.

3. BlueNileFan said:

Another nice find cb !

Switching to French keywords in Google (probably accesses different servers...) kind of woke it up.

Memoria (whole album on multiple videos)

Allmusic reference/samples for Spanish version of the album

Video for Amor, Amor (Spanish)

P.S. Creer Todavia also nice...

cbwillallen25 said:

Quote Originally Posted by BlueNileFan View Post
    Another nice find cb !

Switching to French keywords in Google (probably accesses different servers...) kind of woke it up.

Memoria (whole album on multiple videos)

Allmusic reference/samples for Spanish version of the album

Video for Amor, Amor (Spanish)

P.S. Creer Todavia also nice...
    Thanks a lot Blue. One thing about tunayx is he may not be accurate or precise with the link names, but for the most part he gets pronunciation down. I went through quite a bit of his songs and found that out. Even if it's French, Spanish, Italian, or Portuguese. Then I start to fool around with some of the words as I do know some Spanish and an ok amount of French, so I can make out some words and make certain corrections. Other than that it's really time, patience, and quite a bit of links on google, depending on the words you are searching for. Thanks also for those links. It's funny about the youtube link, not sure how I missed it in my search. Great job Blue.