Unknown song title

Thread: Unknown song title

Tags: None
  1. feelthebeat said:

Default Unknown song title

Hi, I currently only have the lyrics and all they is la lalalalala la la la la lalalalalalala la la and that repeats like 5 times more, its a slow tempo song with mostly female vocal in a group and I believe there may be a random male vocalist aswell, not certain.

The song is not upbeat and dance like, its quite slow tempo. Although I am quite confident that the song is of the 21st century it reminds of Paul Mac just the thing if anyone has heard that song before.

Thank you.
    Last edited by feelthebeat; 11-25-2011 at 07:58 AM.

2. Black swan said:

I think its Whisky Lullaby and the singer is Braid Paisley..
    Hope my reply is helpful:-)

3. feelthebeat said:

Thank you but its not it, its definitely not country, nor hip hop or rap, I think its more the pop genre or close to it, I doubt dance since the lyrics were at a slow pace, the lyrics could be nananana or lalala, it definitely has the aaaa ending sound it could be ha, na or la, na or la makes more sense, I don't know how many times it repeats but that aaa sound is at least twice or possibly three times.

Its definitely group female vocals.

Thank you.

Mixalopoulos said:

This one ?

ATC - All Around The World (la la la la la la la la)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRvGZffXhfk
    Ρεμπέτικο για πάντα. Μάγκες είμαστε.

5. feelthebeat said:

I can tell you its not ATC, nor Brad Paisley or Cobra Starship's latest song. I might need to visit my local music store and sing the song vocally for them, just the lala bit.

Shame I can't record the vocals in my mind lol.

Thanks for your help.