Desperately need the title of this song

Thread: Desperately need the title of this song

Tags: None
  1. Rockfan said:

Question Desperately need the title of this song

Hello! I'm desperately trying to find the title of a song which I listened over a local radio station 2 months ago... I tried to recall some words but they completely slipped out of my mind... It's a pop/rock song with a "mean" sound (absolutely not heavy metal, just hard sounding pop/rock) the singer is female and I guess she is kinda famous (maybe the song is too!) judging by the many times it's been aired on the radio.... althought I don't remember the exact words, the main theme of the song is like "I'm gonna never be late, I'm gonna never be too tired, I'm gonna never (some other words i completely forgot)", this part is sung with a mean electric guitar, hard-rock style, and it is repeated many times troughout the song. The female singer has a great voice too! I will give my eternal gratitude to whoever will be able to help me please!

2. llexii said:

um in not really sure if this is it but the only rock song sung by a girl that i can think of right now is 'so sick' by:Flyleaf

ok yea im almost positve thats not it sorry but u should try looking on that raido stations website if the song is popular maybe it will be on like a top ten list or something sorry im not much help good luck finding it though!
    Last edited by llexii; 07-15-2006 at 03:25 AM.

3. crazy_angel said:

ya, actually that probably is flyleaf, especially i f the girls voice was so quiet, softish sounding, then all of a sudden she does a really nice throat.

4. crazy_angel said:

i take that back. i really dont think thats flyleaf.