Sarit Hadad - It'cha (with you), has anyone got the lyrics or translation?

Thread: Sarit Hadad - It'cha (with you), has anyone got the lyrics or translation?

Tags: hebrew lyrics, israeli music, sarit hadad, translations
  1. Giselle_Tzivia said:

Wink Sarit Hadad - It'cha (with you), has anyone got the lyrics or translation?

Hi everyone, I'd like to know the lyrics from this song, Itcha or Itja (with you), either in english, spanish or in hebrew. I'm a beginner hebrew student but they can be helpful in hebrew (can ask for translation here to my husband). It's from the album ze she shomer alai.

Is it a "happy" love song? I wanted to dedicate it to him in our wedding*, but it couldn't manage to get the lyrics previously... so I sang in English...

Thank you all!

PS: I'm new in this forum and I guess i'll be reading you often, it's really interesting!

* oh, if you're looking for wedding hebrew songs (not traditional songs, but pop songs), he dedicated me (he didn't sing it, he asked the chazan to sing it during the ceremony) Harei at mekudeshet li, by Shlomi Shabat... every time I listen to it, it makes me cry... do you know it?

2. RudyG said:

Hi Giselle.

Sarit Hadad is a wonderful singer and is very talented. The woman who wrote this song, Keren Peles, is also amazingly talented. She also sings. Both are very beautiful too.
    Have not heard that Shlomi Shabat song yet but now that you posted it I think I will be sure to look it up tomorrow.

Here's the link to the lyrics: http://www.shiron.net/artist?type=ly...15&wrkid=19002

And here is the text:

איתך
    שרית חדד
    מילים ולחן: קרן פלס

אז דמעות אלייך,
    שירים על איך היית ועכשיו חסר
    לשווא ניסינו להסתיר,
    האם אתה זוכר?
    עיר שכובה לנוח, פנס מרוח,
    חושך מקלף מכביש
    עוטף את צווארי בשתי ידייך
    להרגיש אותי נשענת