Sean Paul or what?

Thread: Sean Paul or what?

Tags: None
  1. zee said:

Question Sean Paul or what?

OK I keep hearing this song at the club that I abs. love. It sounds a lot like Sean Paul --reggae-- but I`m not certain. I tried to download a lot of his music and I cannot find it. Anyways, it's a dance song and I don't know the exact words, but the chorus goes something like this: "I-so-lo-so, I-so-lo-so"
    those r not the words at all! i just remember it sounding like that, like short repetitive scheme of words
    im in love pls help

2. zebadeeuk said:

Quote Originally Posted by zee
    OK I keep hearing this song at the club that I abs. love. It sounds a lot like Sean Paul --reggae-- but I`m not certain. I tried to download a lot of his music and I cannot find it. Anyways, it's a dance song and I don't know the exact words, but the chorus goes something like this: "I-so-lo-so, I-so-lo-so"
    those r not the words at all! i just remember it sounding like that, like short repetitive scheme of words
    im in love pls help
    I think it mite be 'nuttin no go so' by 'notch'

3. zebadeeuk said:

Quote Originally Posted by zee
    im in love pls help
    I think it mite be 'nutin no go so' by 'notch'