бригада (Brigada) ? Russian song - male singer, deep voice, melancholy

Thread: бригада (Brigada) ? Russian song - male singer, deep voice, melancholy

Tags: бригада, улица ледяной, brigada, russian
  1. thenewnoise said:

Question бригада (Brigada) ? Russian song - male singer, deep voice, melancholy

Hi, this is driving me nuts - I heard this song a few years ago, it's a man singing and the only words I can remember are "улица ледяной" ("ulitsa lidyanoi"). The singer has a very deep voice and the music is very simple - the singing is the main feature. For some reason I think the song also has the word (perhaps title) бригада (Brigada). But I'm not sure - maybe that word is from a different song by the same singer.

I hope you can help me, google search just returns the television series.

Thanks!

Mixalopoulos said:

Александр Малинин - Берега

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ra2zUrVqgE0
    Ρεμπέτικο για πάντα. Μάγκες είμαστε.
  3. thenewnoise said:

Thanks Mixalopoulos
    I don't think that's it. Perhaps I'm looking in the wrong direction. I don't think it's from Brigada TV series - I thought it might have been the song title/lyrics. I'm more certain about the lyrics "улица ледяной". I think the singer has a deeper voice than Malinin, and the music is darker, more melancholy. Do you have any other suggestions? I appreciate it.

Mixalopoulos said:

Григорий Лепс - Берега

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrBsg6XVvtY
  5. Stalevar said:
  6. Second life said:

Quote Originally Posted by Stalevar View Post
    This song has been posted for the third time and thenewnoice said nothing, probably that's not the song he was searching for.
    Last edited by Second life; 01-31-2012 at 02:33 PM. Reason: (because of you)

Mixalopoulos said:

Quote Originally Posted by Second life View Post
    This song has been posted for the third time and thenewnoice said nothing, probably that's not the song he was searching for.
    I haven't deleted any posts from this thread.
    Last edited by Mixalopoulos; 01-31-2012 at 03:11 PM. Reason: Op request
  8. Second life said:

This post in Russian/Belorussian/Ukrainian thread, then it was moved here..... where it should be.
    Last edited by Second life; 01-31-2012 at 02:35 PM. Reason: for me: thread closed

Mixalopoulos said:

Quote Originally Posted by Second life View Post
    Wasn't this post in Russian/Belorussian/Ukrainian thread? I'm sure it was, then it was moved here.
    Please read site rules here: http://www.allthelyrics.com/forum/al...rum-rules.html

especially number 4)
    Last edited by Mixalopoulos; 01-31-2012 at 02:50 PM.